Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argyle comes up when you look at the Plymouth establishments offering the 50% off food (up to a tenner) in August.

What exactly does that entail? I’ve only seen the pitchside dinner advertised, but are they opening up the hospitality bit or GTs as a standard restaurant?

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-out- ... de=PL2+3dq

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
signalspast":2ntxspin said:
In august they are.doing the pitch side meals that was advertised

I don't recall that these events are taking place on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays. The scheme is limted to those days. There are places near me who have registered but don't have room to offer eat in meals. It is not applicable to take aways. I guess time will tell what the intentions are.

Aug 17, 2005
Barrie Davis":1ddck9c9 said:
signalspast":1ddck9c9 said:
In august they are.doing the pitch side meals that was advertised

I don't recall that these events are taking place on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays. The scheme is limted to those days. There are places near me who have registered but don't have room to offer eat in meals. It is not applicable to take aways. I guess time will tell what the intentions are.

Didn't check days and dates with the NHS therebat present it was the only way I could see them taking advantage of it. Yes I have noted places that I know only do takeaways registered. Note if you go KFC press the eat in option not the takeaway option on the screens. Take a paper bag with you