iFollow video (will we continue using it or not?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

iFollow video (will we continue using it or not?)

Jan 18, 2007
Has anyone heard what Argyle are doing, it was mentioned on the fans forum that we may go it alone. Also are we able to watch live games on a Saturday in this country? C

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
They have not posted their packages yet if you go to the ifollow section on the official site the only package offered is the basic package which is free, nothing yet for overseas or domestic markets.

Jan 30, 2016
I do believe that if we go ahead with social distancing when we supporters are allowed into the ground then Argyle will need some way to allow streaming of the games for a) supporters who live abroad and in the UK because they live or work away b) supporters who cannot get in because of the social distancing and c) people above 70 like myself who will not attend by choice until a vaccine is available. I think that there is a financial opportunity here that Argyle cannot afford to miss. So come on Argye please come up with a plan soon!!!

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I thought I'd read that they would be providing game passes for season ticket holders who couldn't attend due to reduced crowd capacities.

Apr 9, 2011
Yes entirely agree. Surely the club will gain financially from selling the games via i player to the many people who cannot or choose not for health reasons to get to the matches. However do the esteemed EFL have a hand in this ? if so heaven help us waiting for them to sort things out :doh:

Apr 9, 2011
Argylegames":6tlnmlj3 said:
I thought I'd read that they would be providing game passes for season ticket holders who couldn't attend due to reduced crowd capacities.
I think that might be if we get to a situation when games are played behind closed doors

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
phil-thefluter24":1gynciv4 said:
Argylegames":1gynciv4 said:
I think that might be if we get to a situation when games are played behind closed doors
The first few games will be behind closed doors. I thought the EFL have already stated that all games will be available on iFollow. I believe the clubs insisted on it.

Apr 9, 2011
Keepitgreen":g5lpc49j said:
phil-thefluter24":g5lpc49j said:
Argylegames":g5lpc49j said:
The first few games will be behind closed doors. I thought the EFL have already stated that all games will be available on iFollow. I believe the clubs insisted on it.
Haven't heard that but would make sense. Delighted if true

Sep 8, 2013
Until now I have always attended and never used iFollow. Can someone please give me a link as to how I can join iFollow. I am not a season ticket holder as I live a distance away. Thanks for help. Would love to have coverage when I cannot get to HP.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
greenwelly":1odowct7 said:
Until now I have always attended and never used iFollow. Can someone please give me a link as to how I can join iFollow. I am not a season ticket holder as I live a distance away. Thanks for help. Would love to have coverage when I cannot get to HP.
Follow the link on the Argyle website!

Under normal circumstances you can't watch Saturday matches unless you are abroad. You can listen to every match.

Sep 8, 2013
While crowds are likely to be limited in number I would be very willing to pay, say, £15 a match to be able to watch, but obviously this seems only an option for those abroad. I shall miss not being able to go (and, in this way, financially support).

Feb 8, 2005
Currently, if you sign up, you will have full video, home and away, (including replays at home) of any football league match that is neither televised nor have a 3pm start on a Saturday.

There is also full vocal coverage (not necessarily BBC Radio Devon coverage) of every match available if required.

So for those that do not have a season ticket, or cannot attend these matches the coverage is very good.

Sep 8, 2013
jimsing":dc69shx8 said:
Currently, if you sign up, you will have full video, home and away, (including replays at home) of any football league match that is neither televised nor have a 3pm start on a Saturday.

There is also full vocal coverage (not necessarily BBC Radio Devon coverage) of every match available if required.

So for those that do not have a season ticket, or cannot attend these matches the coverage is very good.
Thanks

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
The only thing you can subscribe to right now is the basic package. With a basic pass you can access exclusive behind the scenes video content. You'll also receive a weekly email (†) packed full of the latest news from your club.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/