As you may be aware one of the measures for successfully allowing fans back to Stadia is the ability to get fans to and fro the game safely,
With the current reluctance to use public transport and the reduced capacity due to social distancing there is likely to be a greater use of cars to get to HP. The lower half has had its capacity increased
I will be engaging officially with the club in the near future to start to look at options, however I just wanted a straw pole on
1) how far you would be happy to walk to a game
2) if nearby (not at the ground ) parking was available would you be willing to pay?
3) if you come by yourself in a car, would you be willing with social distancing in mind consider a car share
4) would you be willing to pre book a space
5) if more cycle hoops were installed would you be willing to cycle?
This info will help me look at how in my professional role we can support getting the capacity as high as possible
Any other ideas would be greatly received ,
This again is no official just info gathering