Travelling to a game! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Travelling to a game!

D

Darren Stoneman

Hello all,

As you may be aware one of the measures for successfully allowing fans back to Stadia is the ability to get fans to and fro the game safely,

With the current reluctance to use public transport and the reduced capacity due to social distancing there is likely to be a greater use of cars to get to HP. The lower half has had its capacity increased

I will be engaging officially with the club in the near future to start to look at options, however I just wanted a straw pole on

1) how far you would be happy to walk to a game
2) if nearby (not at the ground ) parking was available would you be willing to pay?
3) if you come by yourself in a car, would you be willing with social distancing in mind consider a car share
4) would you be willing to pre book a space
5) if more cycle hoops were installed would you be willing to cycle?

This info will help me look at how in my professional role we can support getting the capacity as high as possible

Any other ideas would be greatly received ,

This again is no official just info gathering

Feb 7, 2017
I’ll be riding my bike to any games I can afford, as I’ve been made redundant and had to sell the car.
So More bike hoops, would be great. Preferably in an area covered by CCTV.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Is this a ruse to judge how many traffic wardens are needed? :)

D

Darren Stoneman

PL2 3DQ":36rx6d8o said:
Is this a ruse to judge how many traffic wardens are needed? :)

Of course the more the merrier, there is nothing more I like than the smell of a fine in the morning (words from legal barrister Robert Rinder)
:greensmile:

It is purely to look at what facilities PAFC and my team need to look at to support the return as many fans as possible,

:thumbup:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
1) how far you would be happy to walk to a game. Usually park at Pennycross (by Beacon) happy to walk twice that far. Used to walk from St Budo in 1964!!

2) if nearby (not at the ground ) parking was available would you be willing to pay? £1-2 squid yes. More? No.

3) if you come by yourself in a car, would you be willing with social distancing in mind consider a car share. NO ... with these bowels/lungs?

4) would you be willing to pre book a space Yes.

5) if more cycle hoops were installed would you be willing to cycle? Have to buy a bike first. My bike needs a £500 voucher not £50 squid!