Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 31 July | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 31 July

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Friday 31 July

The first pitch-side dining experience is tonight at Home Park ...

Bristol City left wing-back Cameron Pring is set for a trial at Home Park.

Argyle have been linked with a move for Tranmere Rovers defender Jake Caprice ... Team Talk

The annual fans survey ... club website

The new home shirt in sizes XL, XXXL, XXXXL and XXXXXL male have sold out.
All sizes of the white away shirt, except medium, have sold out with the next delivery of shirts expected on 13 October, although pre-order is available.
All sizes of the black third shirt up to XXXXL are still on sale.

Aug 14, 2018
Sercombe would be a great addition IMO, however whenever I've seen him play against us for Oxford and Bristol Rovers he seems to get absolute dogs abuse throughout the game from the GA so I cant imagine he would be too keen on the move.

May 22, 2006
Cheltenham were also linked with Sercombe.

A midfielder was having a medical there yesterday and some speculation it was him.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can't see Sercombe coming here! It would be like Wotts playing for the six toes. I'd be amazed if he'd come but always like him as a player.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
IJN":1lumup2c said:
I can't see Sercombe coming here! It would be like Wotts playing for the six toes. I'd be amazed if he'd come but always like him as a player.

Thought he had a few choice words for the Exiter fans when he left that they didn't appreciate.. ?

Jan 2, 2006
Sercombe is a Bristolian canā€™t see him caring much about Exeter - just happened to be his club at the time. Location wise Cheltenham would make sense for him unless he wants to stay at League one level

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
pastiesforlife":34gzn4f6 said:
Cheltenham were also linked with Sercombe.

A midfielder was having a medical there yesterday and some speculation it was him.

I wonder if Cheltenham could match a wage offered by Argyle. It is however closer, and make it more convenient to play for them if he does not want to move house.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
BojanTheGreat":1imlu9wy said:
Sercombe is a Bristolian canā€™t see him caring much about Exeter - just happened to be his club at the time. Location wise Cheltenham would make sense for him unless he wants to stay at League one level

Iā€™m not sure I said that did I? Just saying I know that he really doesnā€™t like us.

Quickly flicking back to see what I did say.... :greensmile:

RKB

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I would say easily good enough to stay in League 1, and an ideal replacement for Sarcevic.

May 8, 2011
According to the Herald, because Bristol City havenā€™t got a manager weā€™ve stalled on any talks about Bakinson, but someone at Bristol City is letting one of their under contract players have a trial with Argyle. What a complicated world football is.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
HC Green":1l55ckag said:
According to the Herald, because Bristol City havenā€™t got a manager weā€™ve stalled on any talks about Bakinson, but someone at Bristol City is letting one of their under contract players have a trial with Argyle. What a complicated world football is.

Are you suggesting that someone is being untruthful or maybe doesn't know what they are doing, HC?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
HC Green":2a4o0488 said:

Itā€™s not that complicated HC. Bakinson would possibly be on the fringes of their first team squad, so they will want the new manager to see all of those players before making a decision. Players who havenā€™t got a sniff can be released on loan or whatever on the say so of the temporary manager and/or the CEO. Simples.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
HC Green":riwk3l2y said:

So presumably that trialist will be Cameron Pring, unless you have greater knowledge that you are not divulging at the moment?