PASALB FC - London Sunday League - looking for new players | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASALB FC - London Sunday League - looking for new players

PASALB FC

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
Oct 29, 2011
PASALB FC is the Sunday league side of the London Supporters Club – we play every Sunday afternoon at 2pm and our home pitch is in Chiswick, South West London.

We play in the APFSCIL league against the likes of Bristol City, London Scottish and Shamrock Rovers.

Ninety per cent of us are Argyle fans and those who aren’t tend to adopt Argyle as their second team…

The standard is mixed and all new players are welcome. The social side is very strong and there’s usually a party who travel together to PAFC away games as part of the wider PASALB contingent. We toured Prague in 2012, Barcelona in 2014, Budapest in 2015 and Leiden in 2019. We’re planning a tour for Summer 2021.

We’re arranging friendlies for August and the league will start in September (all being well!).

For further information please contact James Willacy at j.willacy@austinandrew.co.uk or by phone on 07917 004020.

Mods - can you sticky this for a couple of days? Cheers.

Mar 22, 2008
Plymouth
Have messaged my son in case he misses this post. He is presently studying in London and lives in Chiswick (as does his housemate who's also a keen footballer and Argyle supporter.) Hopefully, they'll be in touch..,

PASALB FC

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
Oct 29, 2011
tigergreenpilgrim":3trp474w said:
Have messaged my son in case he misses this post. He is presently studying in London and lives in Chiswick (as does his housemate who's also a keen footballer and Argyle supporter.) Hopefully, they'll be in touch..,

Thank you - have had numerous inquiries over the weekend and hopefully your son is one of those...

Mar 22, 2008
Plymouth
PASALB FC":21kyq9rm said:
tigergreenpilgrim":21kyq9rm said:

Thank you - have had numerous inquiries over the weekend and hopefully your son is one of those...

Yes. talked to him at weekend and he said he's been in contact with you.