Fans' Survey | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fans' Survey

G

Gin

It’s time once again for the Green Army to have their say in the annual Close Season Survey.

Senior club officials and the Argyle Fans’ Trust Board have worked together over the last few weeks to update the Survey from last year’s version.

New questions have been added and these will seek to measure the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, both for the club and for the supporters too.

Argyle Chief Executive Andrew Parkinson said: “We welcome the opinion of the Green Army on everything we do, and always take those views into account when planning and making decisions that impact upon our loyal fan-base.

“Along with Fans’ Forums, the Fans’ Assembly, and other areas of interaction with its supporters, the annual Close Season Survey is a vital connection between the club and its core support, which we wholeheartedly embrace.

“Our grateful thanks to the AFT for once again organising the survey.

“We look forward to receiving – and acting upon – the findings.”

As in previous years, the intention of the Close Season Survey is to offer the club an independently sourced and detailed snapshot of current fan opinion on a wide range of topics.

This is your opportunity to make your opinion count.

To take part, follow this link:- https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PAFC2020

Aug 27, 2016
Just taken part in the survey ,wish I hadn’t started ,far too long and drawn out with too many irrelevant questions.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
94 questions! :shock: a lot of them irrelevant, it could have been streamlined to be more user friendly.

Perhaps shorter regular fan surveys throughout each season is a better way forward?

Sep 25, 2010
Nah, it was fine, ok, it took a few mins

Some questions, were straightforward yes or no.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Hedgehoghouse":5r0cie11 said:
Just taken part in the survey ,wish I hadn’t started ,far too long and drawn out with too many irrelevant questions.

Just finished too. Didn't find it too long.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah no problem with doing it.

Not much about us corporates though. We’re fans as well. :greensmile:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Seems odd to ask for ways to improve the matchday experience before asking all the questions about the matchday experience.

e.g. People standing at the front is a question later in the survey.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I have completed the survey and most of my responses were positive and complimentary.
I did, however, criticise the fact that I found no value in paying £20 for 1886 membership. Covid 19 could not be blamed as this lack of publicised benefits and newsletters was apparent long before March 2020.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
It's fine, helps me think about what I feel about the Argyle experience and why after about 50 years I still haven't joined a supporters association (since I was at college in London in the late 70's!)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":swmw140c said:

You are just prawns in this game of life Ian!!

Crikey! Some people will moan about anything!! Of course there are a 'lot' of questions, they are trying to garner some useful info from it! I ticked a lot of No opinion and Not applicable boxes so it wasn't onerous at all!! :scarf:

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
No issue here.

Like above, use the no opinion and not applicable when needed too.

I'd prefer one annual survey as opposed to regular ones.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Pogleswoody":2kbxmq0l said:
IJN":2kbxmq0l said:

Crikey! Some people will moan about anything!! Of course there are a 'lot' of questions, they are trying to garner some useful info from it! I ticked a lot of No opinion and Not applicable boxes so it wasn't onerous at all!! :scarf:

Or just different opinions on a public forum. Some fans offer the club constructive criticism, some fans are wildly positive, some are inbetween while one or two think every post of theirs is so hilarious. :)

G

Gin

In just 48 hours, there have already been a thousand responses to this year's Close Season Survey.

That's an outstanding reaction from the Green Army, offering the Trust and the Club a tremendous level of insight into the things that matter most to you.

Thank you to those who have taken the time to contribute.

If you haven't yet, here is the link:-

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PAFC2020

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2ivvhvr2 said:
Pogleswoody":2ivvhvr2 said:
IJN":2ivvhvr2 said:

Crikey! Some people will moan about anything!! Of course there are a 'lot' of questions, they are trying to garner some useful info from it! I ticked a lot of No opinion and Not applicable boxes so it wasn't onerous at all!!

Or just different opinions on a public forum. Some fans offer the club constructive criticism, some fans are wildly positive, some are inbetween while one or two think every post of theirs is so hilarious. :)

Strange, I`ve never thought of your posts as hilarious. :twisted: