Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 2 August | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 2 August

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Sunday 2 August

The local newspaper in Peterborough takes a look at each League One team ... Peterborough Today
PLYMOUTH ARGYLE: Argyle’s speedy return to League One has been accompanied by more bad news than good news on the playing front. Key players have already been lost to Posh (George Cooper) and Bolton (Antoni Sarcevic) and up-and-coming manager Ryan Lowe is continually linked to higher-profile jobs.
Former Posh loanee Scott Wootton is one of a handful of experienced players to have accepted a new deal at Home Park, but the squad is currently looking very thin. Verdict: Big survival battle.
Sky Bet have listed Ryan Lowe as an outside bet for the vacant managerial position at Bournemouth with odds of 20/1.

Oct 31, 2015
Well that's nice of the Peterborough local rag. :funny:

Keep thinking that lads. Obviously haven't done their homework.

Love being under the radar

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
The squad does look very thin but like most clubs have not finished recruiting yet. Seems a bit early to start predicting how teams well do when most teams are still assembling their squads.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Ridiculously early for the paper to be predicting finishing places when the squads are nowhere near assembled.

Jun 27, 2019
'The squad is currently looking very thin'

The season doesn't start for another six weeks yet you utter numpty.

B

Bonehead

Well Bournemouth is technically further north , so this has some momentum.

Jan 12, 2020
I’m not going to take any article seriously that states “two of the three” clubs promoted from League Two.
That’s before the lunacy of making league predictions at the start of pre-season.

Another local paper struggling for readers and putting out any old cobbled together click bait to please advertisers.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
No doubt they consider themselves promotion candidates yet again. Peterborough really do get up my nose big time always seeming to think they are way ‘bigger’ than they actually are. I’d put them on a par with Oxford, Blackpool, Doncaster etc. :roll:

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
Emeraldinho":33sf2bdv said:
No doubt they consider themselves promotion candidates yet again. Peterborough really do get up my nose big time always seeming to think they are way ‘bigger’ than they actually are. I’d put them on a par with Oxford, Blackpool, Doncaster etc. :roll:

Add Argyle to that list and you’ve got a deal ;)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Emeraldinho":159iks91 said:

In that article they had themselves down as top two!! :lol: