Lewis Page on trial (signs with Exeter) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lewis Page on trial (signs with Exeter)

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
briangreen":3osa4v5b said:
Ex Charlton left back Page is on trial at Argyll And will be playing against Parkway.

Scored only once for Charlton....guess who against....injuries have kept him out since Oct 2018.

It is said that Lee Bowyer asked his staff to stop updating him on how Page was recovering....He was so frustrated with his injuries that he asked them to just tell him... when he would be available to play,

Inevitably the fans just called him sick-note in the end.....Lewis Page has got talent....I don't think Ryan Lowe would bother looking at him otherwise.....he has had an horrible 2 years plus with injuries.....but from feed back of his trial this week...he seems to be doing okay...(from what we've been told).....I have family who are STH's at the Valley....they feel he should move on and maybe change his luck.....Ryan Lowe might be that luck he needs.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Will never forget “ That goal”! What a sickener! All Charlton fans who passed comment to me confirmed what I thought: “99 times out of 100” Pagey would have put that in Row Z!

If he does join us, am not banking on him doing it again! Remember him as playing very well in that match though.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
A championship level player if it weren't for injuries, technically very good. I'd certainly be happy with this.

Sep 6, 2006
Ray_Stidwell":vgt200qn said:
Will never forget “ That goal”! What a sickener! All Charlton fans who passed comment to me confirmed what I thought: “99 times out of 100” Pagey would have put that in Row Z!

If he does join us, am not banking on him doing it again! Remember him as playing very well in that match though.

Stupid comment removed by Site Admin - One more like that today and you have have a week in Isolation.

Jun 27, 2019
Charlton comments below. Seems a simple equation: if he can get fit and stay fit then we have a real asset on our hands.

Sounds like a big if, though.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he has a great season for Plymouth, without a hint of injury, and then signs for blinkin’ Bournemouth or someone. That’d be typical of our luck.

Nailed on for player of the season at Plymouth.

Excellent full back, and very sad for him to be let go. I hope he succeeds elsewhere.

Sad to see him go, I hope he can continue to play, had the making of a really good player.

Decent Championship player with a chance of PL if he was fit but through no fault of his always injured with us. I hope he finds another club and discovers his fitness and form

I shame because he is a decent player, but I suppose it was inevitable with his injuries. Can't help but have a nagging feeling that he will go somewhere else, get fit and play really well. Wish him luck.

Was very good left back and great going forward. Such a pity he had those injuries and I wish him all the best.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
If we do sign him, potentially it’s a big opportunity for Ryan Law if he impresses. There’s going to be more Saturday-Tuesday fixtures this season and with a player such as Page, rotating will be vital to keep him fit. Gives Law a real chance to make an impact with a view to eventually forcing his way into the first team over the next couple seasons.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Balham_Green":38hkl4hj said:
Ray_Stidwell":38hkl4hj said:

Wow well done. You can remember a left back who played against us 2 years ago!

Unlikely I would have done if it were not far his eye-catching start, but that’s the reason that day; we kept our eye on “the b*gg*r” throughout after that. An effective part of helping to keep GC frustratingly quiet that afternoon as I recall.

Rarely remember much about opposition players, but as it happens Frank Nouble was certainly eye-catching back in Feb; thus also memorable.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Page is playing for Exeter City tonight against Tiverton. :shock:

Jun 27, 2019
PL2 3DQ":16etb4y2 said:
Page is playing for Exeter City tonight against Tiverton. :shock:

WTF? You can only imagine we offered a really short-term deal and they've promised him a year at least.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
We must have preferred Miller and/or had reservations about his injuries.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Tiverton 1 Exeter 0 at HT

Ottawa Green