iFollow renewal £140 for season (outside of the UK) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

iFollow renewal £140 for season (outside of the UK)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Just received notice of renewal

This email is to remind you that your Season Pass will automatically renew on 1st September 2020.

iFollow is the official streaming service of Plymouth Argyle, with at least 70% of the net revenue from your purchase going directly back to support your club.

The 2020/21 season will see a new pricing structure in place for iFollow. Therefore, please note that the price of your renewal may differ to your 2019/20 payment.

Details of your renewal are:

Service Summary

Service: Season Pass
Total Price: £140 or local equivalent (inclusive of VAT/sales tax)
Subscription Period*: 1 Season

Nov 12, 2003
I think iFollow needs to pull its socks up and improve its service. I have found it very hit and miss- on a Windows PC it appears to work on some browsers but not others. Furthermore there is no Amazon Firestick app, which is one of the most commonly used ways of streaming content to TV screens (I don’t particularly want to watch matches on a computer).
It would be good if Argyle, together with the other clubs, could try to push for improvements. They will be very reliant on people buying iFollow services in the coming months.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":2r3o0wfa said:

This email is to remind you that your Season Pass will automatically renew on 1st September 2020.

iFollow is the official streaming service of Plymouth Argyle, with at least 70% of the net revenue from your purchase going directly back to support your club.

The 2020/21 season will see a new pricing structure in place for iFollow. Therefore, please note that the price of your renewal may differ to your 2019/20 payment.

Service Summary

Am I right in thinking that being abroad you get video coverage of all games (rather than audio like the UK)? How much was it last season?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Keepitgreen":1s9zlpra said:
Ottawa Green":1s9zlpra said:

Service Summary

Am I right in thinking that being abroad you get video coverage of all games (rather than audio like the UK)? How much was it last season?

Yes we had video and audio of almost all of the games and in most cases we had very good video and good video, occasionally there were a few hiccups but i was very happy with the service especially when Argyle switched to the 4 cameras. Last year i paid $190.00 for the service, this year it looks like it's about $50.00 more.

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
I am in the UK and was paying monthly. I had an email telling me that Direct Debit would no longer be available and to look out for more detail on the 25th. I like the extended highlights and full match replays but don't want to pay a full year in one go - I can't think how else they would do it!!!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
IJN":td4vs9ae said:
Far too cheap in my opinion.
I agree it is a good deal, but i think they realise that because we are not in the UK, we cannot go to games so this is a way that clubs can get outside money that they would not normally get, whereas if you are in the UK you do have access to Argyle games whether it's home or away.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
chichestergreen":2ikrhtcc said:
Any news whether we will be able to watch all the games in the UK?

I am also surprised nothing has been mentioned about this yet. Given the situation, they would be missing a trick, and substantial income

Nov 2, 2004
I am a little confused by this, as a season ticket holder I had assumed that whilst the stadium is closed to fans I would be getting the live stream for free. Do I have to purchase Ifollow to watch something I thought that I had already purchased?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
ealinggreen":3du9ahca said:
I am a little confused by this, as a season ticket holder I had assumed that whilst the stadium is closed to fans I would be getting the live stream for free. Do I have to purchase Ifollow to watch something I thought that I had already purchased?
I'm sure the club will make the necessary announcement when they know more about the situation.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I work abroad quite a lot (well I did pre Covid) and in different countries. I used to be able to watch using my UK subscription until last year. Then ifollow asked for bank details of the country I was in !
I contacted them and asked for clarification as to how I could be expected to have bank accounts in numerous countries. There was no answer to that so only likely to be able to watch when I am in the UK - and if I am in the UK I will be at the game (if allowed).

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":15pud7eg said:
IJN":15pud7eg said:
Far too cheap in my opinion.
I agree it is a good deal, but i think they realise that because we are not in the UK, we cannot go to games so this is a way that clubs can get outside money that they would not normally get, whereas if you are in the UK you do have access to Argyle games whether it's home or away.
Bargain.