5000 Season tickets sold | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

5000 Season tickets sold

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Canā€™t recall how many ST holders Argyle had last year? But given the very uncertain circumstances, 5000 making a sizeable financial commitment now looks like very good support from the Green Army.

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Just worth highlighting this section of the article I think.

After the 5pm deadline, tickets will be removed from sale indefinitely, and renewals will lapse, as the club awaits further guidance from the government and the Sports Grounds Safety Authority on supporter access to stadia for the upcoming season.

Jul 12, 2016
If a season ticket holder was unable to renew for 2020/21 what would happen to any credit on their account from last season?

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Is that just renewals?

Would a further 2-2.5k be Unrealistic for new season ticket holders?

Oct 5, 2013
Thatā€™s getting on for Ā£2 million into the coffers I believe, great stuff all round!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
philevs":1pqkhnvj said:
Thatā€™s getting on for Ā£2 million into the coffers I believe, great stuff all round!

With grandstand tickets, discounts (oap and kids etc) more like about Ā£1.2m but nevertheless still great stuff.

Apr 1, 2009
Mark Pedlar":3tv10t36 said:
philevs":3tv10t36 said:

With grandstand tickets, discounts (oap and kids etc) more like about Ā£1.2m but nevertheless still great stuff.

And VAT (to come off), which everyone always forgets.

I think it's a huge commitment by all in such uncertain times. Well done!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
cheshiregreen":7lxs4pul said:
Just worth highlighting this section of the article I think.

After the 5pm deadline, tickets will be removed from sale indefinitely, and renewals will lapse, as the club awaits further guidance from the government and the Sports Grounds Safety Authority on supporter access to stadia for the upcoming season.

You missed this part The window for existing season-ticket holders to renew closes on Friday, 14 August at 5pm.

Aug 5, 2016
That is an incredible number considering games may be played behind closed doors perhaps for a considerable time.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knibbsworth":3t5ttx98 said:
That is an incredible number considering games may be played behind closed doors perhaps for a considerable time.
It is an incredible number but I believe that it demonstrates how grateful supporters are for what Simon and Jane Hallett are doing for our club and the level of RESPECT that they have earned during the relatively short time that Simon has been our owner.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
davie nine":1gcand41 said:
Knibbsworth":1gcand41 said:
It is an incredible number but I believe that it demonstrates how grateful supporters are for what Simon and Jane Hallett are doing for our club and the level of RESPECT that they have earned during the relatively short time that Simon has been our owner.

My thoughts also Davie.. :thumbup:

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
xmastree":33i5r4i0 said:
Mark Pedlar":33i5r4i0 said:
philevs":33i5r4i0 said:

Another thing people tend to forget is VAT is also reclaimed on expenditure. So if you pay VAT on things you purchase, as Argyle surely do, it works against what you have collected.
Happy to be corrected by anybody who knows differently as I know we have a few accountants on here.

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Ponty":f4qtyvfp said:
xmastree":f4qtyvfp said:
Mark Pedlar":f4qtyvfp said:
philevs":f4qtyvfp said:

Another thing people tend to forget is VAT is also reclaimed on expenditure. So if you pay VAT on things you purchase, as Argyle surely do, it works against what you have collected.
Happy to be corrected by anybody who knows differently as I know we have a few accountants on here.
There's no VAT on staff wages though Ponty. I would think that is our biggest expenditure.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
L G":1adw1wau said:
Ponty":1adw1wau said:
xmastree":1adw1wau said:
Mark Pedlar":1adw1wau said:
philevs":1adw1wau said:

There's no VAT on staff wages though Ponty. I would think that is our biggest expenditure.
There is VAT on building projects though...