Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 29 August | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 29 August

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Saturday 29 August

Post-match interview with Ryan Lowe ... You Tube video

Ryan Lowe confirms the second trialist who played against Forest Green Rovers is Ben Reeves.

Argyle win 2-1 against Forest Green Rovers in the latest pre-season game at Home Park, goals from Ryan Hardie and Luke Jephcott sealed the win.
A trialist, who bore a striking resemblance to former MK Dons and Charlton midfielder Ben Reeves, was introduced in the second half. Match report

Today's line-up ...

Former Argyle midfielder Antoni Sarcevic has been named as the new captain of Bolton Wanderers.

Argyle play League Two side Forest Green Rovers today in a behind closed doors pre-season game at Home Park, the club will provide a free live stream of the game on the PAFC You Tube channel, kick-off 1pm.

The EFL are considering taking out a commercial bank loan to help clubs through this difficult season. Wigan, Charlton, Oldham and Southend are all thought to be in dire financial trouble.... Daily Mail

The club invite tenders for catering kiosks outside of the Home Park stadium .... Link

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
loyal1970":t23od53n said:
this is not Bolton website enough now get over it he's gone.

Last season's player of the year and a firm favourite with the Green Army. I'm sure most fans would be interested and pleased to see this.

Feb 21, 2011
kernow19":sc7cgsbc said:
loyal1970":sc7cgsbc said:

Last season's player of the year and a firm favourite with the Green Army. I'm sure most fans would be interested and pleased to see this.
More interested in what current Argyle players have to say to be fair.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well quite a few us enjoy stuff like this in the close season.

Keep on posting and ignore the misery guts amongst us.

Aug 5, 2005
loyal1970":163uitgg said:

I found it interesting. I don't think it's too difficult to skip over posts that don't interest you. It quicker than complaining every time you see something that you don't like

Feb 8, 2005
Any true supporter will still be interested in the players after they leave the Club.

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
jimsing":3mg1n9d3 said:
Any true supporter will still be interested in the players after they leave the Club.
Here,here, Jimsing!