League One Previews | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

League One Previews

Jan 12, 2020
It’s that time of year again!

Here is the first preview I have seen and it’s quite a considered piece:
https://blog.betvictor.com/en-gb/sports ... l1_preview

I don’t think the final table will look anything like that personally (and would place us a bit lower) but it’s interesting to see nonetheless.

If anyone else finds a preview please post it on this thread.

May 3, 2017
Good review that. Gabriel Sutton is very knowledgable about the lower leagues. I actually think 10th is a pretty fair prediction but it’s hard to say how any team will do in the current climate.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Thanks for the link - an informative read and a great way to get an overview of our rivals. No idea how accurate the place predictions will be - anything could happen this season!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Anybody found anymore links at all? I’ve watched a few of the ones on YouTube which all seem to have us around mid-table (apart from the Argyle fan who has us fifth - I wish!). The papers normally have their previews out around now so any pointers appreciated. :thumbup:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
That’s last seasons predictions, surely? Bury and Bolton were picked as 23rd and 24th placed finishers with Wycombe joining them for relegation. :facepalm:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
When Saturday Comes has us 12th.

Steve East giving a slightly negative view from an Argyle fan... ‘we look pretty weak’.

That was before the most recent signings, but after Hardie rejoined.

May 3, 2017
Enjoyed watching that, very informative. 66-1 is very generous odds for Hardie. He probably won’t be top scorer in the league as I actually think the goals will be spread around the team much like last season, but he is a natural scorer and can get on a hot streak so you never know.