Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 3 September | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 3 September

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Thursday 3 September

Trialist Ben Reeves signs for Argyle .. club website

Journalist Alan Nixon reports Argyle are interested in former Wolves keeper John 'Jack' Ruddy ...
The 22-year old was recently at Spanish club CD Leganés B and had a spell at Bury alongside Ryan Lowe.

Argyle have been linked with a move for goalkeeper Kieran O'Hara who has recently been released by Manchester United.

George Cooper interview ... club You Tube

Ryan Lowe interview... club You Tube

Ryan Lowe has ended his interest in trialist Calvin Miller following the signing of left wing-back George Cooper, fellow trialist Ben Reeves remains at Home Park with a decision on his future to be made shortly.

The shoulder injury to goalkeeper Luke McCormick is worse than first thought and in the short term will be managed by pain killing injections although a new keeper is expected to sign before Saturday's game against Queens Park Rangers.

Trialist Calvin Miller signs up with a new agent, the same agent as Adam Randell and Dom Telford ...

George Cooper printed shirt now available in .... club superstore

Aug 4, 2011
Quintrell_Green":1gbwproh said:
football-bet-data":1gbwproh said:
Not wanting to be pedantic but the shirt he was wearing had G Cooper on the back.

perhaps that is to ensure he cannot be confused with our keeper. Get it?

Yes, I fully understand why. But the shirt is being sold printed differently to the one hell be wearing.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
This apparent Jack Ruddy interest reminds me of his namesake John Ruddy who played for years at Norwich and is now at Wolves. Ruddy seems a good name for keepers!

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Quintrell_Green":1pyb4fd6 said:
This apparent Jack Ruddy interest reminds me of his namesake John Ruddy who played for years at Norwich and is now at Wolves. Ruddy seems a good name for keepers!

Umm....whoosh right?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Willis88":aho4n7xy said:
Quintrell_Green":aho4n7xy said:

Umm....whoosh right?

Umm no.

One is English 33yo still at Wolves.
T'other is Scottish 22 yo left Wolves in 20-19.
Ruddy coincidental tho' neh? :think:

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Pogleswoody":2mghzz2v said:
Willis88":2mghzz2v said:
Quintrell_Green":2mghzz2v said:

Umm....whoosh right?

Umm no.

One is English 33yo still at Wolves.
T'other is Scottish 22 yo left Wolves in 20-19.
Ruddy coincidental tho' neh? :think:

Yeah thats confusing enough, sorry QG