Lowe's latest press conference | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lowe's latest press conference

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Just watched this myself. What a guy we have in charge. Seems to be really happy with the way things are going, obviously having the confidence and backing of the chairman helps that. Great rapport with the press. I think we can say the same for his relationship with his players and the fans.

Really excited to get the season going now.

Dec 26, 2010
Spot on Lobster.

I've been supporting this, much of the time frustrating, some of the time inspiring, football team for 50 years.

I've never felt so confident going into a new season.

Oct 5, 2013
Eddie":1w9uimxr said:
Spot on Lobster.

I've been supporting this, much of the time frustrating, some of the time inspiring, football team for 50 years.

I've never felt so confident going into a new season.

Same here, RL’s assured manner and confidence is something I’ve never known at Argyle in 55 years.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Next signings need to be Lowe and Schumacher on extended deals

Jan 12, 2020
Tugboat":ejaqa8kw said:
Next signings need to be Lowe and Schumacher on extended deals

Let’s just wait and see how they do in League One yet.
They have a fixed idea of how to play and we will be more exposed in this higher division and continue to give away chances to the opposition who will be better equipped and have more quality to take advantage than what we saw last season.

Now don’t get me wrong I like this management team very much but I’m keen to see how they adapt this season to give me the confidence that they can handle the step up to League One success, let alone the Championship.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I've found all of Lowe's pre-season press conferences to be really enjoyable. He is positive, open, engaging, seems to have a great rapport with the local press, and is very clear and direct in his responses.

I have a huge amount of confidence in him. Now what we don't need is for fans to get on his case if it takes us some time to adapt to life in League 1. I would personally be very happy with a top-half finish this season- this will inevitably involve some capitulations at home and some spankings away.

I know we're not blessed with patience as football fans (90 minutes max, often) but if we get on his case following a few early reverses it will only serve to damage the feelgood factor around the club, and in turn start to affect Lowe's own self-confidence and the team's future performances.

For the first time, we are all, as fans, on a level-playing field, only watching from afar. How great it would be if we could use this unique situation to deliver universal support to Ryan and his team, in the face of probably inevitable early setbacks.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Agree that he is a very impressive character and makes you feel upbeat without behaving like a clown (Ollie style). More importantly he does at least try to get us to play attractive attacking football and as long as we aren't getting pasted regularly than that is good enough for me - even if we're not at the top end of the table and even if we do get sucker-punched from time to time....... God I'm missing going to games though :cry: