Programme for Blackpool match | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Programme for Blackpool match

Sep 6, 2020
I am trying to get a hard copy programme for the Blackpool game posted to me before the game on Saturday. How can I order a copy and when will this possible ? Think I may need to do this a few times when I watch the games on ifollow and so any help much appreciated. I though want be able to subscribe for all the games.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
There's going to be a limited supply this season;

With a limited supply available on match-days, our subscription service will be the only way supporters can guarantee that they receive a programme for each and every game this season.

£115 for the season with delivery or £69 click and collect.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/septem ... scription/

Sep 25, 2010
Isn’t the new match day programme subscription details about to be launched today ?

Sep 6, 2020
The Supporter Relations Manager at Argyle has kindly come back to me with an answer. Hardcopy programmes for the Blackpool game will be available in the club shop from Thursday lunchtime this week. The club though will not do a single purchase of a programme and post it to you (unless you subscribe for all the programmes). I need it posted as I will not be in the Plymouth area before the game. I understand the rationale but maybe it is an additional source of income that is being missed out on. I would have loved to have been able to watch the game on ifollow and have the programme to read before the match. Maybe I am alone in my thinking.

Duly signed up. Wow, that's going change the pre-match routine.... straight to the Brit. no programme purchase required.
Bit niggly on the signup that it's an American system, so it insists on putting England (other nations are also available) in the address, rather than the more conventional county. That'll pee off some of my fellow Cornish supporters....