Checkatrade iFollow | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Checkatrade iFollow

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
At one point this morning, a mtch pass was advertised on the main site. The links took you around in a circle (probably more like a triangle), but i was unable to buy - the IFollow site seems to say audio only.
I know its not a major trophy, but I'd still like to see Argyle win it, and I'd prefer to watch Argyle than England.
But the webpage has since been taken down.
Has anyone managed to get a pass?

(Cue 'Mickey mouse' comments)

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Bryan_Tregunna":2qqsui11 said:
At one point this morning, a mtch pass was advertised on the main site. The links took you around in a circle (probably more like a triangle), but i was unable to buy - the IFollow site seems to say audio only.
I know its not a major trophy, but I'd still like to see Argyle win it, and I'd prefer to watch Argyle than England.
But the webpage has since been taken down.
Has anyone managed to get a pass?

(Cue 'Mickey mouse' comments)

I bought it here: https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscrib ... ailability

Bryan_Tregunna":nboel4gb said:
I know its not a major trophy, but I'd still like to see Argyle win it)

I would agree, but only if B-teams were taken out. It's a slap in the face for our any professional club to have to face someone else's B team. Their 1st team are only a division above us.

That notwithstanding, I feel that Ryan Lowe is the type of manager to give everything to win every tournament he enters, which will make a refreshing change!

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Bermudian Green":kcpczu8s said:
Bryan_Tregunna":kcpczu8s said:
I know its not a major trophy, but I'd still like to see Argyle win it)

I would agree, but only if B-teams were taken out. It's a slap in the face for our any professional club to have to face someone else's B team. Their 1st team are only a division above us.

That notwithstanding, I feel that Ryan Lowe is the type of manager to give everything to win every tournament he enters, which will make a refreshing change!

Agreed, it's nothing to do with "mickey mouse cup". It's to do with the insult of our first team being forced to play B teams.

People can deny it all they like, but it sets a dangerous precedent which will only cause harm against the pyramid.

A competition best ignored at the moment, until its either a) actually recognised as a reserve competition for All entered clubs, or b) remove "invited" :sick: clubs.

I respect others opinions on this comp and that they want to watch the Argyle whether it's a friendly against Bodmin, league game against Blackpool or FA Cup vs Liverpool. I just hope they fully consider what agenda this competition format pushes and the consequences of it.