Mr Rose's Matchday Moments. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mr Rose's Matchday Moments.

Mar 14, 2009
I must say l thought this one was even better than others l’ve seen.

The standard is just pure class.

The music, the production and editing of it the video and the bonus camera angles.

For example, QPR’s second goal you can clearly see angle of shot and how the player hit it on the outside of his foot (not to say Cooper probably won’t be disappointed he didn’t save it).

Argyle’s third goal. The cross. It’s pinpoint placement. The way Nouble runs off Manning. Delicious goal.

Didn’t think the quality could get any better but l think today’s video was just beautiful.

Oct 31, 2015
Well done Charlie you have surpassed yourself this season. The quality and production is superb. The whole video is a brilliant watch.

Will we still get behind the goal shots when we score and tunnel cam? :scarf:

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Fantastic watch, well done Charlie, as has been said, these matchday moments just get better, can't wait for some with us there,
Pete

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Did Charlie slot in the official game videos in to this as they do look like the goal videos in the match highlights? Anyway this is still really good.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The nice thing is when Charlie was skint and needed new camera gear about 4/5 years ago Pasoti helped him to the tune of £500.

Good to know how it’s all turned out.

May 16, 2016
Some of the music reminded me of the theme to the series "Black Sails", music I always thought would be good pre-match.

Cracking job done on this one.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Really enjoyed it, they're getting better each time.

One thing that has left me in a quandry about is the ability to hear the players. I miss the crowds massively, but hearing the players call to each other is really interesting.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I assume that the improvement is mainly due to the fact that Charlie is now a full time employee of PAFC (Media Content and Digital).
A very shrewd appointment.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Brilliant gets better each time thank you

May 21, 2015
Some Premier League teams are not producing content of this quality. Outstanding. As an exile I've always been grateful for the extra content the club produces in lieu of attending. I think even more people will gain an appreciation of it while we can't attend matches for the time being.