Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 8 September | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 8 September

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Argyle lose 3-2 against the Norwich City under-23 team in the EFL Trophy, Klaidi Lolos and Dom Telford scoring the goals. Match report

The club confirm goalkeeper Jack Ruddy has signed a short-term deal .... club website

Video interview with Ruddy ... club website

Not Today Or Any Day campaign ... club website

Vote for Frank Nouble for the best goal in round one of the Carabao Cup ... EFL

Norwich City coach David Wright talks about tonight's game ... Norwich club website

Argyle v Norwich under 23 team - match preview .... Norwich club website

Buy a iFollow match pass for the Norwich game ... here

Daily quiz - who is this?

May 31, 2020
Jimmy presented the trophies at an Efford Wheelers end of year social in the late 1950s.
He was also one of the most exciting and entertaining players I have ever seen playing for Argyle.

Dec 20, 2011
mercedes":2wapz2b6 said:
My favourite Argyle player of all time. Wilf Carter & Jimmy certainly knew how to score goals!
I remember the numerous times when Jimmy would fall over in the penalty area and win a penalty which Wilf Carter would inevitably put away! :nworthy:

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
falmouthgreen":24rtj9c3 said:
I remember the numerous times when Jimmy would fall over in the penalty area and win a penalty which Wilf Carter would inevitably put away! :nworthy:

And yet I've lost count of how many PASOTI-ites absolutely detest Rodney Marsh for doing exactly that on one occasion. :whistle:

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
kernow19":229r3na6 said:
falmouthgreen":229r3na6 said:

And yet I've lost count of how many PASOTI-ites absolutely detest Rodney Marsh for doing exactly that on one occasion. :whistle:
I don't think Gauld was a diver. He was so fast that defenders would bring him down with a mistimed late tackle.