Membership cards | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Membership cards

Apr 21, 2007
Has anyone received their membership card yet?
I'm aware that we may not need them for a while. It's just good to have it.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Darrenpafc":1a5c0uou said:
Has anyone received their membership card yet?
I'm aware that we may not need them for a while. It's just good to have it.
I thought we kept the one from last season and it was updated.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
New cards this season, as the club were concerned people had mislaid their ones from last season.

I figure the club's not in a rush to send them out yet as the seats are allocated on the social distancing rules and they may not be confirmed yet, and there's no rush as we can't get in even if we had them.

May 8, 2011
L G":wmz4d277 said:
The club have tweeted that some people have actually turned up at the ticket office/shop hoping to collect their tickets :facepalm:

I spoke to someone who had been up to collect his ticket, he said he had been told they would be ready for collection from the 1st September, no idea where that information came from.

Jul 14, 2008
You have to shake your head at the stupidity of people sometimes. Were the people hoping to pick their season tickets up also planning on turning up on Saturday?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
HC Green":13ax9fbl said:
L G":13ax9fbl said:
The club have tweeted that some people have actually turned up at the ticket office/shop hoping to collect their tickets :facepalm:

I spoke to someone who had been up to collect his ticket, he said he had been told they would be ready for collection from the 1st September, no idea where that information came from.
The voices in their head?

Jul 7, 2006
Has anyone received their season ticket packages by mail yet?.
I moved house on 28th Feb but just days after everything changed and offices closed. I did have a mail redirection for 3 months and also sent emails to the Club giving my change of address. So far nothing heard hence my question I did not expect to receive my ticket package until end August but feel I should have heard by now.
Thanks in advance for replies.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
No season tickets will be issued until it has been made clear what is happening regarding the re-admission of fans to see matches.

Apr 21, 2007
I'm hoping they do send them out regardless of whether we are allowed in. I want something to show for my £395! Also, I've kept all of my cards, so want this season's one to continue my collection.