Which camera/s will be used for the iFollow games? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Which camera/s will be used for the iFollow games?

May 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I’ve just moved to Preston, so won’t be able to attend as many home games for a while, sadly, so am thinking of buying iFollow passes this season (unless they’re playing an away game near me!).

However, given how poor the video feeds have been during the friendlies, I just wondered if they’ll be using the same feed for the iFollow service or a different one.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The last two offerings via iFollow have been totally acceptable in my opinion.

I'm sure I did hear though that we will now have extra cameras used.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
They have only used one camera for the QPR and Norwich game but indicated they would use 4 cameras shortly.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
This is taken from the FAQ's the club have produced:

Will the coverage be the same four-camera experience as last season?

In the short-term, unfortunately not. Social distancing guidelines and staffing limitations at the EFL’s broadcast centre means that, in the short-term, they are unable to receive the club’s bespoke four-camera coverage feed.

The result is that, for the time being, iFollow coverage of the Pilgrims’ home fixtures will revert to single-camera coverage. We apologise for the inconvenience.

However, club camera operators will still be on hand to produce multi-camera coverage for post-match highlights, while we are also hopeful to be in a position to produce full-match replays, exclusive to iFollow subscribers.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/septem ... pool-faqs/