Ref | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ref

Dec 26, 2010
I don't know if we'll get a chance to date the ref, but if there is he'll get 9 or 10 from me.
It wasn't the hardest game he'll have to handle, but I thought he was excellent.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Eddie":1j6tz9gh said:
I don't know if we'll get a chance to date the ref, but if there is he'll get 9 or 10 from me.
It wasn't the hardest game he'll have to handle, but I thought he was excellent.

He's not my type to be honest

Oct 14, 2015
:funny: Not sure Eddie has seen his slight error in his post

Kevin_Gollop":3vt1lz8c said:
Eddie":3vt1lz8c said:

He's not my type to be honest

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Kevin Johnson - father of one of my younger daughter’s housemates at Southampton Uni for two years (2017-2019). From Bristol. Son is a massive Bristol Rovers fan. He’s the ref who got injured at Home Park a couple of seasons back (maybe three) in a collision with an Argyle player.

Sep 25, 2010
Actually, don’t notice he was there, thought he had a confident solid game, got practically every decision correct.

Both lino’s Also.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
The Doctor":gob1jeif said:
Kevin Johnson - father of one of my younger daughter’s housemates at Southampton Uni for two years (2017-2019). From Bristol. Son is a massive Bristol Rovers fan. He’s the ref who got injured at Home Park a couple of seasons back (maybe three) in a collision with an Argyle player.

I’ve had dinner with a world famous rock star, but as far as name dropping goes I can’t compete with that Doc :funny:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Missed rating the ref - I thought like others he and his team had an excellent game - 9/10. Would happily have him back again.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Baughly":ivya7soq said:
Nothing has been mentioned about Noubles disallowed goal. I'm assuming it was because Edwards was offside?

I believe so, although they didn’t show a replay to make certain. Shows that Nouble has something as he put the. All in the net and he wasn’t the reason it was disallowed.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
GreenThing":30i7g2sg said:
Baughly":30i7g2sg said:
Nothing has been mentioned about Noubles disallowed goal. I'm assuming it was because Edwards was offside?

I believe so, although they didn’t show a replay to make certain. Shows that Nouble has something as he put the. All in the net and he wasn’t the reason it was disallowed.

It was Conor Grant that put the ball in the net