Apr 3, 2013

Leyton Orient
Official website
Fans forum
Twitter
Latest News

The countdown to Leyton Orient

Sunday

Josh Smith is the referee for the game, last season he issued 81 yellow cards and six reds in 26 games and was last in charge of an Argyle game in August last season when the Greens beat Walsall 3-0 at Home Park in League Two. He will be assisted on Tuesday by Mark Russell and George Byrne while the fourth official is Rob Smith.

Sky Bet have placed Argyle as favourites to win the game at 6/4, an Orient win is ranked at 17/10 and the draw at 90 minutes is on offer at 9/4.
There will be no extra time and if the scores are level at 90 minutes the tie will be decided by penalties.

Leyton Orient have won their first three games of the season; a 2-1 at Forest Green Rovers in the Carabao Cup, a 3-2 home win in the EFL Trophy v the Brighton under-21 team and a 1-0 win away to Oldham in the first League Two game of the season.

The match is available on iFollow for £10, subscribe here

Monday

Argyle have played Leyton Orient a total of 58 times; winning 29 games, losing 18 and drawing 11. At Leyton Orient the Greens have won 11, lost 13 and drawn four and have won the last two games at Brisbane Road.

Argyle striker Luke Jephcott will miss the game after picking up a thigh injury in the win against Blackpool on Saturday, midfielder Conor Grant was also injured in that game but is fit to play at Leyton Orient on Tuesday.

Tuesday

Match preview .... Orient club website

Match preview .... Argyle club website

Match programme free .. here

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
So, win this and we play Spurs? Pretty big game then!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm not sure if it's been said elsewhere but the ifollow split between clubs is 50/50 according to LOFC on Twitter and hour ago.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Looking forward to seeing Hardie start in this game, I think at times we missed that little bit of pace and ability to beat a man he injects in our forward line. I’d like to see a strong team knowing that if we win we’ll have Mourinho at Home Park...

Jun 27, 2019
JannerinCardiff":23ajlpol said:
Looking forward to seeing Hardie start in this game, I think at times we missed that little bit of pace and ability to beat a man he injects in our forward line. I’d like to see a strong team knowing that if we win we’ll have Mourinho at Home Park...

It would be good to play Spurs though obviously it'd be typical Argyle to draw a big club at home and not be able to sell any tickets.

Hopefully it'd be picked up for TV coverage, which would generate a few quid.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
jerryatricjanner":28dblzif said:
Does the ifollow season ticket include this game?
No, home League games only.

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
saxman":2aso1w5c said:
Orient have started well, let's not count chickens, eh?

Just what I was thinking - people talking about the spurs game is a nailed in banana skin moment isn’t it :oops:

May 8, 2011
WoodsyGreen":2xnj115w said:
JannerinCardiff":2xnj115w said:

It would be good to play Spurs though obviously it'd be typical Argyle to draw a big club at home and not be able to sell any tickets.

Hopefully it'd be picked up for TV coverage, which would generate a few quid.

What Spur team turns up depends on whether they win their Europa League match on Thursday.

If they win they will have another Europa League match away in east Europe on the following thursday so we or Orient will be playing their U23s.

Jul 14, 2008
Yes there is very little chance of it being a proper Spurs team even if we go through. It would be like drawing them in the EFL trophy

Aug 28, 2015
argyle.life
A look at the opposition viewpoint ahead of kick off tomorrow. Hope you enjoy!

Opposition View: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle

Since January, we’ve pretty much stuck to a 4-3-3. Our wingers tend to cut inside, leaving room for the full backs to overlap, and we’re often very patient and tidy in possession.

We have made a habit of conceding a lot of sloppy goals last season and depending on the severity of the injury Dan Happe suffered against Oldham, we might be slightly short at centre back for this one, so that’s the main area of concern right now.

Read more > Argyle.Life

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Keepitgreen":od38qka2 said:
jerryatricjanner":od38qka2 said:
Thanks, I thought that might be the case for tonight but the last few years my annual subscription has included all home and away league games live being based abroad.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
jerryatricjanner":ovbuxgcq said:
Keepitgreen":ovbuxgcq said:
jerryatricjanner":ovbuxgcq said:
Thanks, I thought that might be the case for tonight but the last few years my annual subscription has included all home and away league games live being based abroad.
Ah, reading your post again I've realised you said iFollow season ticket. In that case I don't know, sorry. Maybe Ottowa Green can help.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Does anyone know if a match pass for tonight will get me a priority match pass for the Spurs game if we get through? ;)