McLeod
Edwards
Grant
Mayor
G.Cooper
Hardie
Telford

Ruddy, Law, Canavan, Randell, Moore, Lolos, Nouble

Got a feeling this will go to penalties after an end-to-end 2-2 draw. Hardie off the mark and Major again for us.

Remember a shoot-out against Orient a few years ago in the League Cup when we were in opposite divisions. Jason Banton had a spot kick to win it, missed, and then we lost. Hopefully if it goes that way it's our turn tonight..

May 7, 2019
I would play the same team as Saturday but Camara in for Grant and Hardie in for Jephcott.

I would consider resting Edwards and giving Moore a game but I think Edwards has grown into the captain's role well and gives us good balance on the wings. Other consideration would be giving Canavan a game but Orient don't tend to be a "target man" League Two side so the incumbent three CBs would be well-suited to the game, I think.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ben Reeves but I'm not sure that Lowe will start him until his fitness is up to par.

COYG! :scarf:

Oh, and I think we'll win 2-0. :thumbs:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think he will make 5 or 6 changes from Saturday's starting line up without weakening us very much. He will have this coming Saturday's game in mind as well.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
jerryatricjanner":14wngsb5 said:
I think he will make 5 or 6 changes from Saturday's starting line up without weakening us very much. He will have this coming Saturday's game in mind as well.

I would be surprised if Lowe did this, with Tottenham (albeit U23) at home and a very likely Sky pay-day if we progress.

Of the 2 fixtures, I would say, in the current circumstances, tonight is the more important game- purely for financial reasons. So play the first choice XI, where possible.

Nov 2, 2004
We need to be very mindful of the fixture congestion ahead. Players will need to be rested and the squad used. This is not an important fixture.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
ealinggreen":9qjsf4u7 said:
We need to be very mindful of the fixture congestion ahead. Players will need to be rested and the squad used. This is not an important fixture.
:iagree:

Saturday's game is much more important.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
ealinggreen":3vvp87qf said:

I can’t agree. For confidence alone this is a very important game.

Also, if we manage to win, we have to possibility that that the Spurs game could be televised, even if not there will be lots of iFollow viewers. Both of which will raise much needed revenue.

On top of that there could even be a small number of fans in the stadium.

Nov 2, 2004
Heathrow Green":2ntzm9st said:
ealinggreen":2ntzm9st said:

I can’t agree. For confidence alone this is a very important game.

Also, if we manage to win, we have to possibility that that the Spurs game could be televised, even if not there will be lots of iFollow viewers. Both of which will raise much needed revenue.

On top of that there could even be a small number of fans in the stadium.

We already have 3 injured players and a squad with a history of long term injuries. We need to look after them. We need to use Canavan, Telford,Randell and Moore, that does not mean we will lose.