The best £10 you could spend | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The best £10 you could spend

Mar 14, 2009
I got to say that in terms of value for money Argyle are proving the best £10 worth of entertainment possible.

Yes, it sometimes leaves you pulling your hair out but in terms of a game of football it really is value for money.

Feb 8, 2005
You forgot to mention "plus the possibility of watching the team live at the earliest opportunity"

Makes a difference, doesn't it?

May 16, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":2kvw43rm said:
With all due respect Guiri, what exactly were you expecting when you purchased those ST's?

With all due respect Swim, what's the point you're trying to make ? It costs basic adult ST Holders £17 to stream a home game until we're allowed in. What more is there say ?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Cheaper than a pay on the day ticket. :cool:
And as a season ticket holder I'm both supporting the club and hopefully if crowds are allowed back in this season, I will do my very best to be there.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Guiri Green":16batqoc said:
SwimWithTheTide":16batqoc said:
With all due respect Guiri, what exactly were you expecting when you purchased those ST's?

With all due respect Swim, what's the point you're trying to make ? It costs basic adult ST Holders £17 to stream a home game until we're allowed in. What more is there say ?

You seem miffed by iFollows as the exclusive viewing platform and not comforted that, once able, you'll be one of two types of fans that will likely see games live this season. I'm just not really sure what you were expecting, it was all pretty clear and upfront.

May 16, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":qtofi40j said:
Guiri Green":qtofi40j said:
SwimWithTheTide":qtofi40j said:

You seem miffed by iFollows as the exclusive viewing platform and not comforted that, once able, you'll be one of two types of fans that will likely see games live this season. I'm just not really sure what you were expecting, it was all pretty clear and upfront.

I knew what I was buying. Otherwise why would I cough u up the best part of £600 on STs during a pandemic when I know the chances of attending are slim ?

Jun 1, 2020
After the initial headaches with the Blackpool game and the club not making it clear bank card details need to be entered ect, even for free pass redemptions, I am actually very impressed with the service now.
Saturday was the best £10 I've parted with in a long time.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
As an exile overseas I am fortunate to see all 46 League games for £140 a season which is £3.04p per match and with an odd EFL cup game thrown in as well represents terrific value for money. I have never had any issues with the service either so very happy. There is of course no substitute for being there.

Feb 8, 2005
I am a season ticket holder and also paid for a season ticket for my grandson.

The choice we had at the start of the season was to buy a season ticket in the Grandstand as usual, with only the possibility of a return to Home Park in October, or to not pay for a season ticket but would then have to pay on the day (at a far more expensive price ) when we did return to Home Park, with the possibility of our seats having been purchased by another supporter.

We knew the returning to Home Park in October was only a possibility and not a certainty, but there was also talk of an extension of watching the games live on iFollow but again there was no certainty of what had been decided.

We made our choice and purchased our seat tickets in advance.

As it now transpires, we cannot yet go to Home Park to watch the game, and have no idea when we can, but we have been provided with the ability to watch the game live in the comfort of our own home.

I also feel privileged to be able to watch all away games "live" for a fee of only £10, which I have not been able to do up to now, and have no regrets about paying more than the £10 per home match (up to now) but with no expense of having to travel to the match, although I do miss my Dewdney pasty on the way to Home Park and the camaraderie of those sitting nearby.

It will be even sweeter when we can return to Home Park, but for the time being I am more than satisfied with what the EFL and the Club have provided.

You pays your money and you takes your choice (or is it chance?)

£10 or £17 per match, who cares? Why are we arguing?

Hindsight can be a wonderful thing, shame you do not get it until after the event takes place!!!

Sep 6, 2006
jimsing":1m6rlo3m said:
I am a season ticket holder and also paid for a season ticket for my grandson.

The choice we had at the start of the season was to buy a season ticket in the Grandstand as usual, with only the possibility of a return to Home Park in October, or to not pay for a season ticket but would then have to pay on the day (at a far more expensive price ) when we did return to Home Park, with the possibility of our seats having been purchased by another supporter.

We knew the returning to Home Park in October was only a possibility and not a certainty, but there was also talk of an extension of watching the games live on iFollow but again there was no certainty of what had been decided.

We made our choice and purchased our seat tickets in advance.

As it now transpires, we cannot yet go to Home Park to watch the game, and have no idea when we can, but we have been provided with the ability to watch the game live in the comfort of our own home.

I also feel privileged to be able to watch all away games "live" for a fee of only £10, which I have not been able to do up to now, and have no regrets about paying more than the £10 per home match (up to now) but with no expense of having to travel to the match, although I do miss my Dewdney pasty on the way to Home Park and the camaraderie of those sitting nearby.

It will be even sweeter when we can return to Home Park, but for the time being I am more than satisfied with what the EFL and the Club have provided.

You pays your money and you takes your choice (or is it chance?)

£10 or £17 per match, who cares? Why are we arguing?

Hindsight can be a wonderful thing, shame you do not get it until after the event takes place!!!

Don't you think it unfair season ticket holders have to pay more though? I never thought fans would be allowed back in October despite the views of some (Owl :facepalm: ) but I think many were led to believe that was likely.