• Total voters

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Four matches played plus the joke cup so how has iFollow performed so far?
Is it worth £10 a game or £17 if you're a season ticket holder?
Marks out of 10 please.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I've had no problem with it. Yes, commentary dropped for a minute or so before the game yesterday but I won't hold that against them. Could have been Radio Devon's fault.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
I think well worth a tenner so far. In the future it would be nice to see the cast option from the app, and it also seems a bit odd you can't purchase the video passes from within the app itself. The video quality is good when watching on a smaller screen, but it would be nice to have slightly better quality when watching on a TV. Watching the games has been good, on screen graphics, replays and radio Devon commentary all add to the experience. It helps when the games have been as entertaining as they've been so far! I'll be interested to see how much the four camera coverage improves things when that is back up and running.

I gave them 6/10 from 2 matches.

The home game was faultless 10/10

Yesterdays game - missed the initial 16 minutes and Cooper's goal [ the audio guy from Radio GaGa] DID convey his apologies for the breakdown in communication !

Then the last 10 minutes - a key part of the match ? - was completely lost on me !

I had no idea of the final score - until this morning.

A real shame as I do rate iFollow.....................but only when it works !!

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
For the two home matches it was ok but the two away was a blank screen so trying to get my £20 pound back.Needs sorting : :thumbdown:

May 16, 2016
When it works it's ok, it's the 'when' bit that seems to be a regular inconvenience for some.

Setting it up and purchasing games is not exactly seamless as you have to leap about the internet to get it done. It's confused a lot of people.

The new App is not very user friendly and finding what you want isn't straightforward. I wish it wouldn't autoplay videos, I like to decide when to watch something.

I generally get a reasonable audio service, which is what I pay for. I've only streamed the opening league game and it worked ok but did drop off a few times.

5/10

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
I gave it a 10 as apart from the commentary yesterday I have had no problem

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I have watched three games on iFollow (two involving Argyle) and apart from a commentary glitch at the start of the QPR game it has been perfect. Great picture quality on all three occasions. Ten pounds seems a bit steep when there is no pre game/HT/after match production and when you consider that NowTV is the same price for 24 hours for 9 sports channels but I'd rather pay that to watch a game than have nothing at all.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
TinTin":61d4vn1g said:
Posty - when you get all the data, what WILL you do with it ?

Give it to iFollow and let them consider where some fans MAY need compensation ?

Hi Tin Tin, it's just a gauge amongst Pasoti users although people from the club will probably read it.
So far it seems iFollow is hit and miss with not much inbetween, it's either very good or very poor.

Apr 9, 2011
Only watched the Blackpool match so far & that was pretty much faultless.
Would be interesting to know figures for the number of people who watch matches on i player am sure they must be obtainable ,does anyone have any idea?

Surely, making NO bridges from any perspective seems a little sad ?

As the Club IS earning money from iFollow, then they should know how we feel - good, bad or indifferent ?

iFollow should also know as THEY are providing a service - good, bad or indifferent ?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
TinTin":1uudmuzj said:
Surely, making NO bridges from any perspective seems a little sad ?

As the Club IS earning money from iFollow, then they should know how we feel - good, bad or indifferent ?

iFollow should also know as THEY are providing a service - good, bad or indifferent ?

I can understand where you are coming from, but pasoti is not the customer and only the customer complaining to the provider will have an effect.

Jun 27, 2019
I've watched three games so far and give it 8/10. The commentary dropped out during the Wimbledon game yesterday but not for very long and I'd much rather that went than the picture!

I suspect many of the problems people are encountering so far are probably user error - and I say that as someone who did have to fiddle around during the Blackpool game to get it working.