Orient - positive COVID test (2 at PAFC test positive) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Orient - positive COVID test (2 at PAFC test positive)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Does this mean then that all of the players that had any contact with Leyton Orient players now need to self isolate for 14 days or until we’ve had our players test negative for Covid-19? Might affect training this week until we’ve test results.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
This means that we will have likely played against them during the incubation period, and potentialy Argyle players may have contracted the virus.

In which case they will then be unavailable for selection.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
What about the Wombles that we can into contact with on the weekend? Do they also have to self-isolate pending testing and results in case someone in our team had it and passed onto them unknowingly?

Its why, despite wanting football to resume, it was always going to throw up issues like this and could dramatically change the outcome of a season based on a single player contracting it and x number of players being out of action for a potential game(s).

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Plymouth Argyle contacted by Leyton Orient about Coronavirus cases

Plymouth Argyle have been contacted by Leyton Orient to inform them that ""a number of our first-team squad have tested positive for COVID-19"".

The EFL chose to stop mandatory weekly Coronavirus testing in the past couple of weeks, meaning that the virus could have spread to Orient's opponents, Mansfield, Argyle and Oldham, who themselves have played a further three teams since: AFC Wimbledon, Morecambe and Stevenage.

Read more > Argyle.Life

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I expect to hear that all players involved in the Leyton Orient v Argyle game to be Covid tested and the samples to sent to a private laboratory ASAP for a swift examination and report on the results. I doubt very much whether Orient's results will be in time for their Cup game versus Spurs. The interesting thing will be whether the game is postponed pending the results being available or Orient being expected to put out a team that have had no contact within the club with the first team squad. I would hope that Spurs are not given a 'walkover' and Orient are at least able to benefit from TV revenues from a game.

Aug 5, 2005
Players are tested all the time. Argyle would be tested anyway, regardless of whether a previous opponent has had an outbreak

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Quizmike":12hmpkav said:
Players are tested all the time. Argyle would be tested anyway, regardless of whether a previous opponent has had an outbreak

Maybe at the top of the game

The EFL chose to stop mandatory weekly Coronavirus testing in the past couple of weeks

Aug 5, 2005
cheshiregreen":1oar3r8f said:
Quizmike":1oar3r8f said:

Maybe at the top of the game

The EFL chose to stop mandatory weekly Coronavirus testing in the past couple of weeks

Good point. I didn't see that they'd stopped mandatory testing. What a stupid idea!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'm sure Ryan Lowe said that they haven't been tested since pre season.