Peter Hall update | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peter Hall update

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi all. I had a long chat with my dear friend Peter today and we did manage to get some conversation going. At the moment Peter is on various medication and his hearing is especially bad, but as always he is very upbeat and ready for a laugh. Recently I contacted Legends Roman Larrieu - who kindly sent Peter a nice card with kind comments - and also Martin Barlow who phoned Peter. Martin told me he has worked for Rogers Car Sales now for ten years (come on Rogers the boy deserves a testimonial gift), doesn't time fly. Peter also asked me to send his regards to all the kind people who keep asking about him, and he hopes to meet some of you again at Home Park in the future.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Good to know that Peter is in good spirits at this time, well done for the update Ken.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Ken Beale":3vwnvlfk said:
Hi all. I had a long chat with my dear friend Peter today and we did manage to get some conversation going. At the moment Peter is on various medication and his hearing is especially bad, but as always he is very upbeat and ready for a laugh. Recently I contacted Legends Roman Larrieu - who kindly sent Peter a nice card with kind comments - and also Martin Barlow who phoned Peter. Martin told me he has worked for Rogers Car Sales now for ten years (come on Rogers the boy deserves a testimonial gift), doesn't time fly. Peter also asked me to send his regards to all the kind people who keep asking about him, and he hopes to meet some of you again at Home Park in the future.

Thanks for the update Ken. Looking forward to Peter being back at Home Park with all the rest of us as well!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Thanks Ken for the update. I worked at Argyle many moons ago with Bill Pearce and Peter was one of the most helpful people I have ever met.