Hope Jephers comes back soon | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hope Jephers comes back soon

Oct 5, 2013
Hope Luke Jephcott is back soon, for me our attacking momentum and ability to retain the ball for those fluid periods of play and pressure we all love mainly revolve around his excellent hold-up play (he really gets the ball to ‘stick’) and astute vision and distribution - not to mention his knack of being in the right place to score goals. He’s an unusual player in that he’s much more effective than he perhaps looks! We’re not the same team without him, in my view, because he’s the one that brings everyone else into play.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
To be fair the forward line did ok on Saturday, although i do hope Luke is fit and raring to go,
Pete

Oct 5, 2013
honicknowle_pete":3g87mx25 said:
To be fair the forward line did ok on Saturday, although i do hope Luke is fit and raring to go,
Pete

Yes four goals scored, but the four goals against came from continually losing possession, and that is what Jephers changes for us.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
philevs":1rp2p79e said:
honicknowle_pete":1rp2p79e said:
Pete

Yes four goals scored, but the four goals against came from continually losing possession, and that is what Jephers changes for us.

I doubt that Jephcott could have helped influence the moment Aimson lost the ball.

Oct 5, 2013
Princerock":3fgf4pvb said:
philevs":3fgf4pvb said:
honicknowle_pete":3fgf4pvb said:
Pete

I doubt that Jephcott could have helped influence the moment Aimson lost the ball.

Well possibly he could imo! No-one was available for Aimson to pick out, so he hesitated and fluffed things. Jephers might well have given him a target for a pass.