Club Gold Lunch | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Club Gold Lunch

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sounds like a great deal and another great way of the club to bring in much needed revenue.

WhILjON.jpg

CiBxQ9S.jpg

Feb 23, 2006
Looks like we have moved a long long way from a cup of Bovril and a Pasty the world is changing :scarf:

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
If someone could confirm the time for lunchtimes that would help, i could book half a day and do this,
Pete

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Booked in for end of October, looking forward to it and also going up first week in October for high afternoon tea

Sep 22, 2020
when will plymouth argyle be dropping 'football club' from its name???

i go to home park to watch argyle play football.

if i want to pay for a meal i go to a pub or a restaurant for a wider choice and better value.

all fur coat and no knickers.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Helps fund the team, pay for improvements to the ground and make the club more attractive if anyone were looking to invest in us.

Might not sit with your "football only" requirement but what does it matter to you what the club does to keep the cash flowing in.

O, and in case you missed it, there's this pandemic thing going on which has stopped the club's key source of revenue.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Brechin Hedge":2schxvm2 said:

if i want to pay for a meal i go to a pub or a restaurant for a wider choice and better value.

It’s the balance between being a football club and a business. We need revenue. £20 for that in my opinion is not worth it, so I won’t go, but judging by the comments the club will do well, so fair play.

Jun 27, 2019
Brechin Hedge":2nwi5ttc said:

What a bizarre post.

I went to the pitchside dining event back in the summer and had a great night sharing quality food with friends while looking out over my favourite place and supporting the club in the process.

Are you saying I should have gone to Wetherspoons instead?