Wide-ranging Neil Dewsnip interview | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wide-ranging Neil Dewsnip interview

Oct 5, 2013
What a fantastic interview, great to see what excellent hands our whole new structure is in. Such a lot to look forward to at Argyle now.

Jul 12, 2016
Think the interview was held after the Hull game so Okopu was probably the one referred to.

Jul 14, 2008
We can only hope that the club is able to bring in enough money going forward to continue to afford the excellent setup we now have. I’m concerned that the current pandemic could lead to all clubs, including Argyle, having to vastly reduce expenditure over the medium term.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":1l37wm2s said:
Think the interview was held after the Hull game so Okopu was probably the one referred to.
Opoku and then Fornah signed before the Hull game.

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
A very interesting interview and a very assured and confident man looking after our future prospects, including the academy boys, using his vast experience gained at the top level (to be clear I mean the FA not Everton).
From owner, and all the way down, everyone has bought into a style of play which will be great to watch, should bring success but, more importantly, will be easier for the youngsters to impress at first team level if they have been taught from a young age.
With such a huge catchment area and this positive message to young players, and their parents, this could be a game changer for Argyle in the near future, particularly with respect to finances.
I just hope we can hang on under the current constraints and see it all bear fruit.

COYGs

Fawlty

B

Bonehead

Had a good chat with this fella enroute to London from Plymouth on the train prior to being appointed by argyle , his experience and contacts are phenomenal. A very enthusiastic and likeable fella.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Thoroughly enjoyable and informative interview, as said this should make sure we stand out as a club across our region, and the days when parents took their kids elsewhere should be a thing of the past, well done all concerned,
Pete

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Sorry to bring some negativity to a positive thread. Our problem will come when RL joins a Championship side (probably). We will lose a lot of our backroom staff, including the impressive Mr Dewsnip.

Hopefully that day is at least a year away.

Jul 13, 2006
Impressed with how he comes over. Seems more on the case than Phil Stokes who I left a message with over a week ago and still waiting for a reply.

Oct 5, 2013
Herts_Green":n978qj0a said:
We can only hope that the club is able to bring in enough money going forward to continue to afford the excellent setup we now have. I’m concerned that the current pandemic could lead to all clubs, including Argyle, having to vastly reduce expenditure over the medium term.

Like you say, any adverse effects will be felt at all clubs, so I don’t see why anyone would choose to leave Argyle to go anywhere else, in fact it might well be one of the last things they would do, given the solidity of our setup. Everyone in football might have to be taking a paycut, in other words.

Aug 5, 2005
cheshiregreen":30og8e31 said:
Sorry to bring some negativity to a positive thread. Our problem will come when RL joins a Championship side (probably). We will lose a lot of our backroom staff, including the impressive Mr Dewsnip.

Hopefully that day is at least a year away.

Or RL makes Argyle a Championship club