New We Are Argyle Stadium Flag with your name printed on it. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New We Are Argyle Stadium Flag with your name printed on it.

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
Good evening PASOTI members.

As you may or may not know, the "We Are Argyle" flag that has been going around Home Park for the last few year is sadly no more as it sustained lots of damage over the years and the fabric had started to degrade beyond repair.

we have now launched a bit to replace this flag with a new "We Are Argyle" one but are offering supporters the chance to have their names printed on it for a donation of £10. We are also offering a smaller version of the flag as well as your name on it for a £15 donation.

It seems lots of people who have donated, has requested a loved ones name one it. We have had parents request their child's name and even some requests for names of members of the green army that are sadly no longer with us.

We have estimated that we need around £3500 - £4000 for this to become a reality. in the last 48 hours we have raised over £800 which is a fantastic start.

if you are interested in donating you can do so on our website here http://www.pafcdisplays.co.uk/product/new-we-are-argyle-flag-donations/

if you want a loved ones name please email pafcdisplays@gmail.com with your order number and the name that you wish to have on it.

thank you again for your support. This will be something very special.

Nick Tomlinson
PAFC Displays

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Donations all done.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I have a bit in the advertising kitty, so the site will donate £100. :thumbup:

** Edited to add that the money is now in your account Nick.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I got as far as the checkout where it stated that I could pay be card but only gave me the option to use paypal, so no thank you.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Did mine via PayPal. I didn't see anywhere to add name, but it was on my address. Good luck Jon

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Doyley43":vtmsjelx said:
Did mine via PayPal. I didn't see anywhere to add name, but it was on my address. Good luck Jon

From original post...
if you want a loved ones name please email pafcdisplays@gmail.com with your order number and the name that you wish to have on it.

tonsk

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
justanotherfan":2uqw5rk0 said:
I got as far as the checkout where it stated that I could pay be card but only gave me the option to use paypal, so no thank you.

I had the same problem. However, if you click on the paypal button, there is then an option to pay by card at the bottom of the following screen. That's what I did anyway.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Lousy_Pint":o4qqjz21 said:
justanotherfan":o4qqjz21 said:

I had the same problem. However, if you click on the paypal button, there is then an option to pay by card at the bottom of the following screen. That's what I did anyway.

Many thanks Mr L-P.

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
justanotherfan":pl7l9eox said:

Hello mate, thanks for your interest, if you would like to be involved give us an email at pafcdisplays@gmail.com and we can send over bank details for a bank transfer if you would rather?

I’ve been told that you can follow it through and pay by card without setting up a PayPal though.

Thanks

Nick Tomlinson

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
Thanks to everyone who has donated so far. This has proved to be very poplar with fans who have lost loved ones who they used to go to games with. It’s very touching hearing some of the stories.

We are well on our way to our target but there is still plenty of room for more names.

Thanks again !

Nick Tomlinson
PAFC displays