University Survey | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

University Survey

Sep 21, 2020
Hi there, I’m a lifetime Argyle fan completing a dissertation at the University of Liverpool on ‘The Environmental Sustainability of Match Day Travel at Plymouth Argyle’. As a part of this I am conducting a short 5 minute survey which would be great if as many of you could complete as possible! Obviously, there currently isn’t any travel going on (hopefully will be again soon) so please answer as if it were pre COVID-19. More info is provided on the link but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. The survey may take you to the bottom of the following page when you click next, please scroll up to answer all questions.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... BFU1VQMC4u

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
All done Max, it didn't take long and is anonymous.

Good luck with your dissertation and ongoing studies.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
All done.

You missed out the 65-74 age category Max. :)

May 30, 2019
Max Garland":22v5coeg said:
Hi there, I’m a lifetime Argyle fan completing a dissertation at the University of Liverpool on ‘The Environmental Sustainability of Match Day Travel at Plymouth Argyle’. As a part of this I am conducting a short 5 minute survey which would be great if as many of you could complete as possible! Obviously, there currently isn’t any travel going on (hopefully will be again soon) so please answer as if it were pre COVID-19. More info is provided on the link but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. The survey may take you to the bottom of the following page when you click next, please scroll up to answer all questions.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... BFU1VQMC4u
Completed. Good luck max. An important and interesting topic.

Jul 14, 2008
Done, hope the comments help. I suspect you might find that a large percentage of Home Park attendees travel some fairly big distances to get to games and that therefore using more sustainable options than the car isn’t really realistic due to the additional time and cost. As I said in the survey, it’s a national disgrace that it costs more to catch a train than it does to drive a 200 mile round trip by myself to get to and from Home Park.

Sep 21, 2020
Yes it certainly is a disgrace and forms part of the reason for wanting to do this topic as there are not enough incentives to get people to travel more sustainably. Just wish that for now we could travel to the games at all!

Jul 12, 2004
I have completed but it may well not make a lot of sense. Living 190 miles from Plymouth my chosen method of travel is train even though it is more expensive than the car. However that may have to change as spending 10 hours with a face covering is definitely not acceptable to me.

Redruth Boy

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 17, 2014
Plympton
All done, Max. I don't suppose you're granddad was called Roy Garland.