Potential new signing today (Timmy Abraham - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Potential new signing today (Timmy Abraham - confirmed)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Timmy Abraham, striker from Fulham. Not the other one, that's his brother. :)
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower.

That's our full quota of loans allowed in a matchday squad.

club website

He was due to sign on loan for Borussia Dortmund a few weeks ago but the deal collapsed, the deal included a €2.2 million buy out option. Link

Jun 27, 2019
Blimey, how big a squad do we want? I realise we've got a busier than usual Sat-Tues-Sat programme this season but I can't remember us ever having so many options.

I've asked my Rovers-supporting mate about Abraham and his response was a laughing emoji.

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
So our options up front are:

Hardie
Jephcott
Nouble
Telford
Abraham
Lolos.

I'd imagine Lolos will go out on loan, although he's been played in midfield in the EFL Trophy matches.

I've not been particularly impressed with Telford and I'd imagine he'll drop down the pecking order

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Don’t forget Bradley Wright-Phillips was better than Shaun!

Mar 21, 2008
Interesting signing.

Response for Bristol Rovers fans is not positive, in fact one said you’d be better off signing Timmy from South Park...

In fairness though he hardly played for them and I wouldn’t judge until we’ve seen him ourselves, you also don’t know what sort of team/position he was asked to play in, I’d also doubt we’re paying much for this loan either. Ryan Lowes recruitment has been extremely sound so far in my opinion, and I’m not saying this guy is yet, but he’s probably due a dud or 2!

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
WoodsyGreen":1b3ptdq4 said:
I've asked my Rovers-supporting mate about Abraham and his response was a laughing emoji.

A total of 75 minutes on the pitch probably wouldn't have given him too much to go on!

The fact he was about to sign for BVBs development squad suggests he has something. Look forward to seeing what it is ...

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
With Jerome Opoku already on board this is the second loan signing from Fulham. Maybe we have a contact there.
I see that the loan is until January. According to the article about his proposed move to Borussia Dortmund there is the possibility that they will come back for him in January. So we might not have him that long.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Knibbsworth":13t7u4xt said:
Emu":13t7u4xt said:
Jason Timiebi Ogheneobrucheme Bakumo-Abraham

That's what you call a name.

There is nothing more exciting than a big name signing, especially up front.

It is just as well that refs these days can quote shirt numbers in the yellow card booking process!

Oct 5, 2013
green brissle":3n7do26s said:
Great signing have not been impressed with any of them apart from Jephcott.

I’ve been impressed with Nouble as well as Jephcott, but don’t see Big Frank as an out-and-out goalscorer. Jephcott is the playmaker who gets the best out of the others as well as having a great scoring knack, and we know Hardie can do the business.
Telford doesn’t really cut it for me, and Lolos looks out of his depth at the moment. Therefore the new signing looks spot-on in terms of our requirements.