Wembley 96 inspired tee | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wembley 96 inspired tee

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
I found a small company that makes quite unique tee shirts called FourFourTee. They basically take a famous moment or photo from football and stitch it as a small logo. I decided to ask if they could have a go at Ronnie in the air heading in the winner and surprisingly they decided to give it a go did not disappoint! Link here;

https://fourfourtee.com/collections/tsh ... 8986963117

The shirts come in black or white and they are very subtle. I have bought one of each, have a look and treat yourselves. I did not think theyā€™d bother doing little old Argyle but here we are.

Sep 6, 2006
Pift":36uitoiz said:
I found a small company that makes quite unique tee shirts called FourFourTee. They basically take a famous moment or photo from football and stitch it as a small logo. I decided to ask if they could have a go at Ronnie in the air heading in the winner and surprisingly they decided to give it a go did not disappoint! Link here;

https://fourfourtee.com/collections/tsh ... 8986963117

The shirts come in black or white and they are very subtle. I have bought one of each, have a look and treat yourselves. I did not think theyā€™d bother doing little old Argyle but here we are.

Ā£25 for a T shirt :facepalm:

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Not just Ā£25 for a T-shirt, but Ā£25 for what is basically a plain T-shirt with a tiny splodge on it... When I read the original post I thought it was going to be some kind of cool stylised design on the whole front not a minuscule bit of ink on the left breast.
Iā€™m out.

Dubai Green

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
May 15, 2008
Singapore
Some people like brash, in your face, ā€œme,me,meā€, look at me, over here.

Others like subtle, reflective, personal.

This t-shirt isnā€™t for everyone. But Iā€™m in.

Those that arenā€™t will probably feel the need to shout about it.

Oh, wait...

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
Dubai Green":28tew2kl said:
Some people like brash, in your face, ā€œme,me,meā€, look at me, over here.

Others like subtle, reflective, personal.

This t-shirt isnā€™t for everyone. But Iā€™m in.

Those that arenā€™t will probably feel the need to shout about it.

Oh, wait...

Spot on! I prefer subtle and not mainstream. How much do people usually pay for t-shirts by the way!?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham Green probably last bought a tee shirt in 1981 so thereā€™s little point in asking him. :twisted:

David Friio's mate

āœ… Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
I think that tee is class, FWIW.

Much better than any of the awful, cheap and tacky ones sold by the official store - god knows who designs them but they are terrible!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've just ordered one, look really nice and really subtle.