Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 18 October | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 18 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Sunday 18 October

The youth team lost 4-3 against Cheltenham Town ... match report

Ryan Lowe has been linked to the vacant managerial position at Salford City by Sun journalist Alan Nixon ...

Happy 30th birthday to Danny Mayor.

Northampton manager Keith Curle says he would pay money to watch Danny Mayor play .... Plymouth Live

Goal scorer Frank Nouble talks about the win against Northampton Town ....club You Tube

May 8, 2011
Well those stats shows how meaningless they are considering Rochdale lost 3-0 at home. Makes you wonder what sort of passes they are counting, and that it is what you do with possession that counts.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Passing accuracy means nothing if your choosing the easy option pass all the time.... and not the risky defence splitting goal producing ball.

Aug 4, 2011
HC Green":i8gdcty4 said:
Well those stats shows how meaningless they are considering Rochdale lost 3-0 at home. Makes you wonder what sort of passes they are counting, and that it is what you do with possession that counts.
I think they’re the season to date stats not just yesterday’s games? But regardless, Leicester won at Man City with something like 28% possession

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
football-bet-data":34pcnj5y said:
HC Green":34pcnj5y said:
I think they’re the season to date stats not just yesterday’s games? But regardless, Leicester won at Man City with something like 28% possession

They are yesterday’s

https://www.pafc.co.uk/matches/fixtures ... 17-oct-20/

There’s only one stat that matters!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Keith Curle another opposition manager singing the praises of Mayor and what he brings to the game at this level, often taking several opposition players out of the game. It also looks like Grant was replaced at half time due to an injury thus the armchair manager of hindsight claiming he could see the same as RL yesterday maybe wasn't quite as astute as he thought? Perhaps it can be put down to old age?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Aug 4, 2011
Returnofthepob":g1nz8uyk said:
football-bet-data":g1nz8uyk said:
HC Green":g1nz8uyk said:

They are yesterday’s

https://www.pafc.co.uk/matches/fixtures ... 17-oct-20/

There’s only one stat that matters!
Apologies didn’t see the GW6 (Game week 6)

Jul 12, 2016
jerryatricjanner":ujonucnt said:
Keith Curle another opposition manager singing the praises of Mayor and what he brings to the game at this level, often taking several opposition players out of the game. It also looks like Grant was replaced at half time due to an injury thus the armchair manager of hindsight claiming he could see the same as RL yesterday maybe wasn't quite as astute as he thought? Perhaps it can be put down to old age?
I anticipated that Grant was going to get injured !
How many more times I am entitled to an opinion as much as you are. If you need to quote another manager to back your view fine but although I think Mayor is a good player I cannot see how he receives so much praise. Give me Lameiras over him any day of the week.At least he knew where the net is.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
oldage":22hige5s said:
jerryatricjanner":22hige5s said:
How many more times I am entitled to an opinion as much as you are. If you need to quote another manager to back your view fine but although I think Mayor is a good player I cannot see how he receives so much praise. Give me Lameiras over him any day of the week.At least he knew where the net is.

Fair point but Lameiras is gone and Mayor I believe that Mayor is the most creative player we have.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
saxman":2nmcp9qj said:
oldage":2nmcp9qj said:
jerryatricjanner":2nmcp9qj said:

Fair point but Lameiras is gone and Mayor I believe that Mayor is the most creative player we have.

In an era of stats,, why is there not one quoting the figures for Mayor's goal assists?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":14aurbpj said:
jerryatricjanner":14aurbpj said:
He still does. Scored twice yesterday in a 3-3 away draw. :)