Nine years ago!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nine years ago!!

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Just read the piece on the Daily Report. Where has the time gone? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

A good reminder (if needed) to be grateful for what we have in these times!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
What a day that was!

Lest we forget ....

Winding up petition, unpaid staff, unpaid players, unpaid contractors, unpaid suppliers, Todd, Mastpoint, PAST&DT, Stapleton, in the sea, Dubai, Ridsdale, £1 buyout, Pasoti, fans, Greenishugh, Kagami, Japan, Janners to Japan, Irish Consortium, winding up petition again, unpaid heating bill, Peter Reid, Carl Fletcher, Romain Larrieu, waifs, strays, loanees, youth, HMRC, winding up petition yet again, secret High Court date, administration, fans, Brendan Guilfoyle, David Hinchliffe, CVA, Ed Moore, Chris Errington, Preferred Bidder, 10 points deducted, relegation, Greens On Screen, fans, Sue Pollard, donations, buckets, Green Taverners, Nikk, Fan Fests, AFT, Jim Benton Evans, Lee Jameson, Peter Ryan, Brighton, Fans Reunited, Lombard, speeches, Chris Webb, auctions, Ian Newell, Contingency Group, Peter Jones, Graham Clark, John Petrie , Matt Slater, fans, vigil, candles, pizzas, pasties, premature-champagne, PCC, Vivien Pengelly, Jamie Yabsley, Civic Centre, Holiday Inn, Kevin Heaney, Guildhall, Pavilions, Paul Buttivant, Bishop International, Yorkshire, PAFC125, no kit, Shrewsbury – Fletch top corner get in, GASB, PASB, Firoz Kassam, New York, James Brent, Akkeron, 500 signatures in record time, Green Pilgrim, Greg Clarke, Football League, leap of faith, golden share, fans, staff, players, saved! :)

Oct 5, 2013
The above is great!
Was it Ridsdale who, whatever view people may have, removed Peter Reid? Also remember the lad (from Ivybridge?) who played up front on his own aged 16 and scored a few, eventually getting injured and having to retire - but what a shift he put in for us.
I think of Fletch and Romain as having been the ones who saved us in terms of on the pitch and avoiding relegation out of the League, a great performance in the virtually impossible circumstances.

Jul 12, 2016
A timely reminder that you need to "cut your cloth accordingly " you never know what is around the corner.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
philevs":2egh7dlo said:
Also remember the lad (from Ivybridge?) who played up front on his own aged 16 and scored a few, eventually getting injured and having to retire - but what a shift he put in for us.

Matt Lecointe. It’s his birthday today.

Oct 5, 2013
IJN":3klchqg2 said:
philevs":3klchqg2 said:
Also remember the lad (from Ivybridge?) who played up front on his own aged 16 and scored a few, eventually getting injured and having to retire - but what a shift he put in for us.

Matt Lecointe. It’s his birthday today.

Ah yes, thanks, a bit of a coincidence there. Great efforts he put in on behalf of the cause, wish him well in whatever he does now.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I have a feeling he’s a postman but I could be wrong.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I Love Mickey":2d1by8wm said:
Ridsdale :furious:

How is that money sucking vampire still involved in football to this day.

I think his knowledge helped save the Club tbh.

Oct 5, 2013
Ponty":36krho9b said:
I Love Mickey":36krho9b said:
Ridsdale :furious:

How is that money sucking vampire still involved in football to this day.

I think his knowledge helped save the Club tbh.

Two things are for sure: he was involved, and Argyle survived.
Up to each to decide whether they think those two things were related, or not.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A little insight into the Riddler.

Someone on here at the time of him leaving asked the question Is wonder why He had resigned, and I put ‘Perhaps he didn’t like his wings being clipped’.

Not 5 minutes after I posted that I received a text that said ‘No one can clip my wings’. :lol:

Love him or hate him, he fascinated me.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I met him and talked Argyle for over an hour.
He knew what he was doing whilst others were running around blind.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
He definitely had his own agenda but I fully believe he wanted to do his best for the club, unlike that buffoon Guilfoyle.