🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Just a thought, but if they could make a mp3 file of the crowd from our last goal against Pompey, then play it when the team come out and each time we score on Monday wouldn’t it give the players a massive buzz, better that any music :greensmile:

Jan 27, 2012
Unless you are 12 years old or younger the music is highly annoying.

STOP PLAYING IT ARGYLE. No one wants to hear it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The players DO though. As it's only them at the moment it seems daft to stop doing it now.

Dec 3, 2005
Let's hope we hear a few goal celebration music on Monday night and hear Sweet Caroline at the end of the game! :scarf:

Oct 31, 2015
gaspargomez":zb8vtzxh said:
Unless you are 12 years old or younger the music is highly annoying.

STOP PLAYING IT ARGYLE. No one wants to hear it.

I'm.well past the age of 12 and I like it :thumbup:

In the past I have even enjoyed the music for the build up. Knights of Cydonia being one brilliant choice.

PLEASE KEEP IT GOING ARGYLE :scarf:

Oct 31, 2015
Argyle Nutter":8avf80dl said:
Just a thought, but if they could make a mp3 file of the crowd from our last goal against Pompey, then play it when the team come out and each time we score on Monday wouldn’t it give the players a massive buzz, better that any music :greensmile:

This is a great shout. I'm sure Charlie has the sound recording of when Hartley scored that last minute goal.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Wotton is God":1ftdr9y1 said:
Odd the players would like it in normal times.
So 11 staff like it but most of the 11,000-odd customers don't.... oh, OK then...
It always strikes me as the sort of thing you get at tinpot twobob clubs with no supporters. We really shouldn't need to be behaving like that.

Thats a bit ridiculous to assume just because you hate it the 10,999 others do too.

Personally I'm not a fan of it, but there are large portions of the crowd who do. Never going to please everyone and Argyle should be looking to do whatever necessary to bring in new supporters.

If this works to help the club grow then let it be.

Sep 5, 2011
Goal music is a cringeworthy US Import. We managed without it for 100 years and we can do just fine celebrating goals now without this artificial nonsense.

If I had my way every goal in English football that is followed by goal music would be disallowed with a penalty awarded to the opposition! It’s absolutely pathetic and makes Argo look tinpot.

Oct 31, 2015
Wotton is God":1u317kgj said:
Odd the players would like it in normal times.
So 11 staff like it but most of the 11,000-odd customers don't.... oh, OK then...
It always strikes me as the sort of thing you get at tinpot twobob clubs with no supporters. We really shouldn't need to be behaving like that.

Behaving like what? Enjoying an Argyle goal at the field of greens :doh: