Mike Trusson Owl! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mike Trusson Owl!

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Hearing Mike Trusson has been appointed assistant manager at Hillsborough. Remember him starting his career as a fresh faced youth at Argyle and it makes me feel very old to hear he’s 61. :facepalm:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Me too. I think he was raised in the Chard/Ilminster area and I always felt he was quite gangly and a fairly average young striker. He blossomed when he went to Wednesday where I think he was converted to more of an attacking midfielder from memory. 400 odd league games under his belt was no mean achievement. I guess his Pulis connection was from Gillingham?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
jerryatricjanner":23vmw7ql said:
Me too. I think he was raised in the Chard/Ilminster area and I always felt he was quite gangly and a fairly average young striker. He blossomed when he went to Wednesday where I think he was converted to more of an attacking midfielder from memory. 400 odd league games under his belt was no mean achievement. I guess his Pulis connection was from Gillingham?

He was actually a blade Jerry. Found the right way in the end! :thumbs:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Devongreenowl":1k16h3yx said:
jerryatricjanner":1k16h3yx said:

He was actually a blade Jerry. Found the right way in the end! :thumbs:
Of course he was, the Wednesday appointment confused me.