✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Hardie rested.

50629000627_d0983b558d_b.jpg

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
So is Luke J after his Wales performances. I think Frank the Tank will last the 90 mins but I predict Telford being subbed in the 2nd half for Jephcott.

Oct 5, 2013
Quintrell_Green":3dxx20kp said:
So is Luke J after his Wales performances. I think Frank the Tank will last the 90 mins but I predict Telford being subbed in the 2nd half for Jephcott.

Yes at half-time if we’re losing, I hope.
RL might even bring on Hardie and Jephcott at the same time, as we have five subs now

Jul 12, 2016
Change of tactic with that team. Poor first half but a cracking second when the subs come on!

Oct 31, 2015
A bit of surprise in a couple of areas tbh. Saying that Conor Grant steadied the ship when came on and Telford was a nuisance as well. Frank had a good first half.

Prefer Moore At Wing back instead of Coops tbh.

Attack minded bench mind and with 5 subs as well.

COYGS :scarf:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Fornah "rested" too.

Interesting that Watts and Mayor still feature as the only 2 outfield players to start all the games (excluding Pizza EFL Trophy).

As the players are regularly monitored for fitness and fatigue by a range of data, indicates Mayor as a midfielder must be in good shape.

Jan 6, 2020
Telford deserves his chance, hard work coming on for the last 20 minutes. Most of the time when we are defending a lead we have no interest in getting the ball forward. When he's come on when we have been trailing he's made an impact, I'm guessing his goals/assists per minute on the pitch is higher than all the other strikers bar Jeffers.

Oct 5, 2013
Green Manc":2a3ab79w said:
Telford deserves his chance, hard work coming on for the last 20 minutes. Most of the time when we are defending a lead we have no interest in getting the ball forward. When he's come on when we have been trailing he's made an impact, I'm guessing his goals/assists per minute on the pitch is higher than all the other strikers bar Jeffers.

Yes that would be an interesting stat to know, I’m sure our stats team are looking at such things. And also going beyond that, which players are on the pitch the most when we go into the lead or come back from behind, since every player involved in those two things is playing their part.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
3 tough games over the next week so not surprised to see s few change, especially with 5 subs now...

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
oldage":3jgyq2bf said:
Change of tactic with that team. Poor first half but a cracking second when the subs come on!

It would be nice to have a better second half for a change, wouldn't it! As long as we're not too bad first half ...

Aug 17, 2005
A lot of hardies goals came last season when he came on as a sub against tiring centre halves. As Jephcott and hardiest seem.to work well together maybe they will come on together second half

May 22, 2006
Thought Fleetwood were impressive in the play offs and only indiscipline resulting in red cards stopped their progress.

Suspect that there will be periods when we are under a lot of pressure today and we might concede a few. Would have thought that Jephcott or Hardie would offer more for counter attacks, so not feeling optimistic about this. Hopefully I’m completely wrong.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Jephcott has been away and started two internationals, will need a rest. Hardie hasn't been at his best so far this season. Telford has performed well next to Nouble on a couple of occasions. Cooper was poor against Pompey and it makes sense that Moore has come back in. Very strong bench.