Away Formula | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away Formula

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
I said a couple of weeks ago to use the FA Cup game as a tool to find a formula to win away....we do so why change the team so much for the next away game???? Ryan needs to look at HIMSELF tonight as he changed the winning formula unnecessarily

Feb 4, 2020
Gonna be helluva tough task now for Posh...Assuming all players n coaching staff actually go back to Plymouth..(usually several stay Norff after game uupp there)..so they back Plym early hours....unwind session Sunday..then Monday on road again 1pm....not much time for tactics on training pitch.
Tbh..I reckon if normal crowds at HP n no Covid..Lowey ask Hallett for funds to stay up North between these 2 v difficult games..

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Just a quick question, and I’m not looking looking for excuses, does anyone know if the team are staying overnight for away games or travelling on the day.
I know Ryan has stated that a lot of teams coming to Home Park are not staying over.
This maybe
a). Why we have been looking a bit leggy second half?
b). Not at the races yesterday after a 6 hr coach journey?
c). Why we look good at home against teams that travel in the day?

Jul 12, 2016
Argyle Nutter":jba16i9n said:
Just a quick question, and I’m not looking looking for excuses, does anyone know if the team are staying overnight for away games or travelling on the day.
I know Ryan has stated that a lot of teams coming to Home Park are not staying over.
This maybe
a). Why we have been looking a bit leggy second half?
b). Not at the races yesterday after a 6 hr coach journey?
c). Why we look good at home against teams that travel in the day?
This is not a new situation, the disadvantage of being the most south westerly club in the league. The players should be getting used to the travelling by now. I wonder if the lack of crowds affects the results. Regardless of how you perform there is no crowd reaction and attendances aren't affected.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
They had worked us out and sorted us out in 10 minutes yesterday.
It is very strange that, after the Swindon match we, including me, were commenting on a superb performance by Camara.
Yesterday, many of us were agreeing that he needed to be substituted after 10 minutes.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
We are staying in hotels the team stayed in the hotel overlooking AFC Fylde stadium on the Friday before Fleetwood as shown on both Coopers Instagram's

No excuse there, actually I think this maybe why we are doing better at home because teams are doing it at our place although Doncaster travelled on the day but stayed over afterwards

For Hull we stayed at a golf Course just the other side of Scunthorpe