Secret Santa | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Secret Santa

Apr 1, 2009
Imagine you've drawn your favourite Argyle player (present or past) in a round of Secret Santa. What would you buy them that might entertain them, enhance their life, or even improve them as a player? Can be serious, or tongue firmly in cheek.

There is another reason for starting what may appear a rather inane thread. I've been roped into a Secret Santa with my partner;s extended family, and have drawn my partner's niece's boyfriend (PNB), with a maximum of £30 to spend. I've never met PNB, but he recently turned 18 and is on the books of one of the Prem's biggest and wealthiest clubs. Although yet to make his first team debut, I am told that he's regarded as a serious prospect and that he consequently "earns" very close to £10k a week. So what do I buy PNB, a boy who presumably can afford just about anything an 18 year old could desire? Any suggestions, genuine or fanciful, are appreciated.

G

Gin

I can't think of anything better than a current Argyle shirt. With a season ticket holders's discount it would cost about £30!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bob Foale could buy one and give it to one of his neighbours Virginia.

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
The best brand shower gel & man care stuff £30 can buy? Presumably they’re showering a lot whilst training? Or, something gaming related?

G

Gin

IJN":3umozfhf said:

He has already purchased ten of the AFT Christmas Cards to send to his fellow councillors.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
AFT Chairman":7p81qhbs said:
IJN":7p81qhbs said:

He has already purchased ten of the AFT Christmas Cards to send to his fellow councillors.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
xmastree":3etexv5g said:
Imagine you've drawn your favourite Argyle player (present or past) in a round of Secret Santa. What would you buy them that might entertain them, enhance their life, or even improve them as a player? Can be serious, or tongue firmly in cheek.

There is another reason for starting what may appear a rather inane thread. I've been roped into a Secret Santa with my partner;s extended family, and have drawn my partner's niece's boyfriend (PNB), with a maximum of £30 to spend. I've never met PNB, but he recently turned 18 and is on the books of one of the Prem's biggest and wealthiest clubs. Although yet to make his first team debut, I am told that he's regarded as a serious prospect and that he consequently "earns" very close to £10k a week. So what do I buy PNB, a boy who presumably can afford just about anything an 18 year old could desire? Any suggestions, genuine or fanciful, are appreciated.

A neck brace so that his head is not turned by having too much money too young and a pair of divers boots to keep his feet planted firmly on the ground. :twisted:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
When did Secret Santa go up from £5. :)

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":ffqmztvx said:
When did Secret Santa go up from £5. :)

When they stopped using the big white ones Bob.

Apr 1, 2009
Partner's niece's boyfriend (PNB) pretended to love his new shirt and, slightly naively, let me photo him wearing it. If he ever makes it really big, I'll blackmail him one day!

A nice lad who surprised me with his knowledge of PAFC.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
xmastree":1fkwt72a said:
Partner's niece's boyfriend (PNB) pretended to love his new shirt and, slightly naively, let me photo him wearing it. If he ever makes it really big, I'll blackmail him one day!

A nice lad who surprised me with his knowledge of PAFC.
Now that he already has his Argyle shirt when do we see him playing for us on loan? :greensmile: