If you could have any job at Home Park what would it be? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

If you could have any job at Home Park what would it be?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It could be a player, coach, manager, chair, groundsman, director, chef etc...

For me it would be groundsman, to be able to keep that pitch so perfect, but not only the pitch i would want to be in charge of the landscaping of Home Park.

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
My dream job would be coach/ manager of Plymouth Argyle for a five year term with no interference. :cool:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
What Charlie does with the videos must be great fun, plus the access to players etc. One of those things you have to be bleddy good at, but imagine must be incredibly rewarding and enjoyable.

Dec 20, 2011
Steward...at the away end!! Do not rush to contact me Argyle............alas, I am too old! Just my imagination.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
ghost of hughie reed":7xkwo4zw said:
playing the music :oops:

Not playing the music.

Aug 5, 2016
Lev Yashin":1s9l4fyu said:
My dream job would be coach/ manager of Plymouth Argyle for a five year term with no interference. :cool:

Would it not bother you being massively out of your depth and taking Argyle into the Conference South?

Or is it included in the dream that you are outstanding in your abilities too?

Knibbsworth":1o3i87ki said:
Lev Yashin":1o3i87ki said:

Would it not bother you being massively out of your depth and taking Argyle into the Conference South?

Or is it included in the dream that you are outstanding in your abilities too?

I have a recurring dream which drives me mad. I’m captain of Argyle, yet I play in a key match every bit as bad as you would expect of a bloke in his seventies who wasn’t very good in his youth. At the final whistle however the Demport end rises and chants my name, whilst the team carries me off on their shoulders. I protest it’s all a mistake, both they won’t have it. Is this imposter syndrome in dream form?

Jan 28, 2005
Box office assistant with first day selling tickets for FA Cup v. Everton with team winning away away at Bournemouth 7-3. Not so much a dream as a memory.

Jan 21, 2007
I’d like to be the person that tells at least three of our CB’s they’re not good enough and that we won’t be renewing their contracts ... thus allowing at least three better CB’s to be signed, and hence kick-starting serious ambitions of Argyle getting into the Championship.

:scarf: