FA Cup - Huddersfield (a) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

FA Cup - Huddersfield (a)

Jun 27, 2019
What a terrible draw - Savage you plum!

I said on another thread that someone like Rotherham away would be the worst draw we could get. This really isn't that far behind.

May 29, 2011
Bristol
I agree. Disappointing, but I felt the same about the 1st and 2nd round draws but we haven’t conceded a goal after two tough games. It will be interesting to see how we fare away at a Championship side.

On a separate note, is Robbie Savage drunk?!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
If you'd have asked me "what are the 5 draws you least want?", I would have put Huddersfield Away in there. So dull.

Jun 27, 2019
Cobi Budge":2v9iulzg said:
If you'd have asked me "what are the 5 draws you least want?", I would have put Huddersfield Away in there. So dull.

Deadly dull and probably a defeat, given our away form.

You slog through two tough games and get that as a reward.

C

Cult Of Personality

Well at least there wont be a bun fight for tickets for this one. Utter garbage game . Tho we did knock QPR out this season so maybe we pull something off

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
WoodsyGreen":1uixh2bv said:
Cobi Budge":1uixh2bv said:

Deadly dull and probably a defeat, given our away form.

You slog through two tough games and get that as a reward.

We'll probably beat them and our reward will be going out to Stoke in the fourth :yawn:

Jul 6, 2011
A chance to prove our mettle against a mid table championship team, and a game I think we could win.
It's got to be all about the money not about the prestige of beating a bigger team.

Jul 12, 2016
Chance to earn a few more quid .If we win brilliant ,if we lose not the end of the world. No away fans allowed in any case.