🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Still no Mayor

Dec 3, 2005
Just hope the iFollow action is at the same time as the commentary tonight.

Hoping for a good win tonight :scarf:

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Very quiet these last few match days!

Thinking of a 3-1 win today with Hardie coming in 5 mins into second half and scoring a brace :scarf:

Nov 11, 2020
Want to see improved performances from Grant Nouble and G Cooper. Or get the subs on at half time. Any news on Mayor?

Mar 21, 2008
Nobby":1vaz28j6 said:
Cant see Timmy Abraham's loan lasting past January.

Not being up to standard can't come as a surprise to us. We were told in no uncertain terms before he joined that he is useless, and guess what he hasn't played.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":2e98ks3u said:
Rochdale dont have a keeper on the bench.
Is that injuries/covid? Or tactical? I wonder if some teams with the 5 subs rule now in play might elect not to have to keeper so as to maximise their outfield options. Risk and reward i guess.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Dan Ellard":1dyfn6oq said:
Cobi Budge":1dyfn6oq said:
Rochdale dont have a keeper on the bench.
Is that injuries/covid? Or tactical? I wonder if some teams with the 5 subs rule now in play might elect not to have to keeper so as to maximise their outfield options. Risk and reward i guess.

18 pro players? Surely one of them should be capable of going in goal if absolutely necessary? :think:

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Rob_GT4":1513yp1i said:
Nobby":1513yp1i said:

Not being up to standard can't come as a surprise to us. We were told in no uncertain terms before he joined that he is useless, and guess what he hasn't played.

Yes but we here that about 75% of our signings and it's not always accurate. Not even being able to get on the bench over Telford is disappointing.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Nobby":9mtdwtjq said:
Rob_GT4":9mtdwtjq said:
Nobby":9mtdwtjq said:

Yes but we here that about 75% of our signings and it's not always accurate. Not even being able to get on the bench over Telford is disappointing.

I guess the benefits of having a well known brother often attract clubs to think the sibling might come with similar traits.

Jul 6, 2011
Nobby":2vponak8 said:
Rob_GT4":2vponak8 said:
Nobby":2vponak8 said:

Telford has come on and changed games for us, ie a certain 4-4 draw......