Seating plans | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Seating plans

Apr 6, 2009
does anyone know where there is a seating plan. i can see one with blocks but im interested in seat numbers.
Just knowing if we are near an end would make life easier knowing how many drinks i can bring with my kids as dont want to disturb people unless we hace to

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
We can probably piece things together here!

The first seats (towards Devonport End) in Block 13 are number 259 so I guess Block 12 ends at 256 (there are two 'steward seats' in the aisle. Block 13 starts just past the halfway line.

Apr 6, 2009
i have block 16 seats 475 to 478 if anyone has been to that part. previously had 510

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Very surprised that there is not a map of the stadiums seating plan on the main site, i'm sure there used to be.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I'm getting myself all geared up for another Hammer Horror, but this time i will make sure i have a beer or two before i dare watch Ifollow again.... AAGGGHHH the Nightmares..................

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
By the way, i wouldn't worry about a seating plan, if it's anything like last night you will be too busy jumping up and down... lol

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
katkin":1q6vpxj9 said:
does anyone know where there is a seating plan. i can see one with blocks but im interested in seat numbers.
Just knowing if we are near an end would make life easier knowing how many drinks i can bring with my kids as dont want to disturb people unless we hace to

If you go onto the main site and click through as if you were buying a new season ticket https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc/EDP/Season/Index/2353, that shows individual seats in blocks and rows (not sure about seat numbers) so you might be able to work it out from there!

Also, from today's email it looks as though every other row has been left empty so if you were worried about disturbing/getting too close to others you might be able to get to and from your seat that way?

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
katkin":eopkmubh said:

Careful Katkin - It says on another thread you can bring drinks with you they are on sale outside - but not inside the ground.

Mind you - It is Plymouth in December you know not a marathon through the Gobi desert. (Just teasing)