Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Is there a difference between Memberships and Season Ticket holders? My ticket account shows that I’m a ST holder, but have 0 memberships, although the club has referred to ST holders as Members in the past. This has been brought up by others on other threads without reply.

Anyone have any insight?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
GreenThing":2678dkcg said:
Is there a difference between Memberships and Season Ticket holders? My ticket account shows that I’m a ST holder, but have 0 memberships, although the club has referred to ST holders as Members in the past. This has been brought up by others on other threads without reply.

Anyone have any insight?

I had this from Nicki last season:

"This is the current account and this is correct you do not have any memberships. Memberships are the Flexi or 1886."

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Thanks. I’ll have to have a word with them as I though I qualified for the 1886 membership.

The account is all buggered as it only shows this and last years season ticket and there’s another account with my name, that I don’t have access to, which is showing in my network. I have called the office about this and they’ve told me it’s all correct, but I don’t think they understood the problem.