Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
I didnt vote because it could have been literally anyone. Basically everyone was a 6 out of 10 for me today - ok, but not exceptional.

Camara will get the plaudits, and to be fair he was probably a 9/10 off the ball - absolutely outstanding pressing and harrying. However, I thought he was poor on the ball - too many misplaced passes, so that drags him down to a 6 for me.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The engine.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Dan Ellard":1fdkq6vf said:
I didnt vote because it could have been literally anyone. Basically everyone was a 6 out of 10 for me today - ok, but not exceptional.

Camara will get the plaudits, and to be fair he was probably a 9/10 off the ball - absolutely outstanding pressing and harrying. However, I thought he was poor on the ball - too many misplaced passes, so that drags him down to a 6 for me.

Everyone 6 ? Everyone's entitled to an opinion but I think most of team were at least 7. Camara had a great game the only real criticism being that late on he got the wrong side of play a few times, but that was just because of his passion to chase down the player in possession.

Oct 20, 2015
Camara won it today IMO.

Honourable mention for Geoff Cott working hard off the ball as well as on it. I hope we are not put in an awkward position of being offered a lot of money for him.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
On the basis of that performance the next team sheet should read, 'Panutche Camara plus 10 others...'

For me, the spirit, work rate and passion of Pan Cam were outstanding today and he set an example for the MINIMUM requirement of a player who pulls on an Argyle shirt.

A great afternoon's work! :scarf:

Oct 5, 2013
Dan Ellard":bqzbzjz5 said:

I can't think of anyone who was as low as a 6 out of 10 today! The starting eleven who played the first 85 minutes put in so much effort that all of them deserve at least 8 just for getting us into a winning position, and I would give Camara, Aimson, Edwards, Grant, Jephcott and Hardie all 9.
Giving players a 6 shows a lack of appreciation of everything that goes into a win like this, in my view.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Camara, but Aimson was very good too. All the players gave 100%, which should be a given but sometimes I wonder. Special mention for Hardie who worked his socks off and I thought had his best game of the season by far.

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
Dan Ellard":3jh2c522 said:

That means he was a 3/10 whilst on the ball by your logic. I can’t comment as I didn’t watch.

Wembury Pilgrim

✅ Evergreen
Dec 15, 2020
Camara was immense. He’s a player well worth watching :clap: First post after years of being a reader :wave:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Pan the Man but no one had a bad game, Edwards, Major, Hardie, Jephers and Aimson also had terrific games I thought

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
MacLeod - the difference.