Spurs last night | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Spurs last night

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
It was a surprise to see last night, Argyle's home kit worn by Spurs as their away kit in their match versus Wolves. I felt even the shade of green was the same..

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Quintrell_Green":2k9pmh8s said:
It was a surprise to see last night, Argyle's home kit worn by Spurs as their away kit in their match versus Wolves. I felt even the shade of green was the same..

Similar second half capitulation to us as well!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Why would anyone willingly wear green? It's soooo unlucky.

We have to, but others??????

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Always said it, we should be predominantly white, and ALWAYS have green and black in our strip. Traditional and functional. Why we continue to play in camouflage has always been a mystery to me.

Oct 2, 2017
Don't get me started on club kit colours.... :furious:

Why on earth would Tottenham's white kit be a clash with Wolves gold and black??

And there are awful away kits about these days... anyone seen Arsenal's blood-stained effort? And I hate away kits that are all black... black should be the refs colour!!

It used to be simple... if you wore, say, green shirts and white shorts at home, then away you wear white shirts and green shorts. If theres any clash, wear all green or all white. Simples!!

Football kits are exactly that... colours to distinguish the two teams, not fashion or beachwear!!!

Rant over. Happy New Year!

Feb 8, 2005
Football kits have become a moneyspinner for football clubs.

Hence three kits, one home kit to be worn at home matches, one away kit to be worn at away matches, and another kit to change to if the away kit clashes with the opposition.

Three kits to be sold to supporters rather than the one kit that we used to have to buy for all games.