Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Tuesday 29 December

Oxford match highlights ... Sky Sports.

Argyle 2 - 3 Oxford.

Match report.

The line-up v Oxford ..

According to Sky Bet Ryan Lowe is the 6/1 third favourite for the vacant managerial position at Sheffield Wednesday.

Due to outbreaks of Covid-19 only five of the scheduled 12 League One games are set to go ahead this evening.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Wow!! That would be a Welsh lineup. Gareth Bale, Luke Jephcott and Brennan Johnson.
Jephcott could take the penalties.

Apr 9, 2011
Just wondered what are the odds on this season finishing. I see there are a load more matches off again tonight, teams will soon be playing three times a week just to catch up . Cant see that being sustainable in the long term!

Dec 20, 2011
phil-thefluter24":2n56cb4f said:
Just wondered what are the odds on this season finishing. I see there are a load more matches off again tonight, teams will soon be playing three times a week just to catch up . Cant see that being sustainable in the long term!
I hate to say
it, but I feel that it would be sensible to suspend the season for a month. The risk of players being infected is becoming too great. They could bring it back to their families and others. There is far to much contact on the pitch.

difficult times :sad:

Gillingham are travelling from Kent to Home Park on Saturday ...very risky in my opinion.!

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Site Manager":29fwcm4z said:
Tuesday 29 December

According to Sky Bet Ryan Lowe is the 6/1 third favourite for the vacant managerial position at Sheffield Wednesday.

Due to outbreaks of Covid-19 only five of the scheduled 12 League One games are set to go ahead this evening.

Is the managerial position at Wednesday still open ??

Caribou

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 4, 2011
Gloucestershire
Ponty":372pw3ej said:
Site Manager":372pw3ej said:
Tuesday 29 December

Open again - Pulis sacked after 45 days!

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Caribou":1zjid00f said:
Ponty":1zjid00f said:
Site Manager":1zjid00f said:
Tuesday 29 December

Thanks. I missed that one. :shock:

Apr 9, 2011
falmouthgreen":1l99kku0 said:
phil-thefluter24":1l99kku0 said:
I hate to say
it, but I feel that it would be sensible to suspend the season for a month. The risk of players being infected is becoming too great. They could bring it back to their families and others. There is far to much contact on the pitch.

difficult times :sad:

Gillingham are travelling from Kent to Home Park on Saturday ...very risky in my opinion.!
Entirely agree am afraid its looking like not if the season will be suspended but when

Dec 3, 2005
This virus is the most intelligent virus ever.

It knows you are an 'elite sportsman', if you are standing up or sitting down with a meal, what time of day it is and it knows to take a break on Xmas Day. :)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
djg145":192er3wf said:
This virus is the most intelligent virus ever.

It knows you are an 'elite sportsman', if you are standing up or sitting down with a meal, what time of day it is and it knows to take a break on Xmas Day. :)

Did you think that one up all by yourself?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ponty":2t00hklu said:
Caribou":2t00hklu said:
Ponty":2t00hklu said:
Site Manager":2t00hklu said:
Tuesday 29 December

I did give a Pasoti exclusive just before midnight, but it seems a mod moved it.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Devongreenowl":1ei1139v said:
Ponty":1ei1139v said:
Caribou":1ei1139v said:
Ponty":1ei1139v said:
Site Manager":1ei1139v said:
Tuesday 29 December

I did give a Pasoti exclusive just before midnight, but it seems a mod moved it.

It was moved from the Argyle Transfer Rumours thread to the Football Forum.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Devongreenowl":oog08uii said:
Ponty":oog08uii said:
Caribou":oog08uii said:
Ponty":oog08uii said:
Site Manager":oog08uii said:
Tuesday 29 December

Ah yes.

But you put it in the wrong forum.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
PL2 3DQ":1yklkdfc said:
Devongreenowl":1yklkdfc said:
Ponty":1yklkdfc said:
Caribou":1yklkdfc said:
Ponty":1yklkdfc said:
Site Manager":1yklkdfc said:
Tuesday 29 December

It was moved from the Argyle Transfer Rumours thread to the Football Forum.

Only for it to be included in the daily news thread a matter of hours later.