Goals against column | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Goals against column

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Lowe can talk all the poo he wants the one thing that is glaringly obvious is the goals against column ! You cannot concede two goals a game and stay up and if he doesn't understand that yet then something is wrong

What is the DOF paid for ? Surely he has the nouse to tell hime he can't keep playing like Kevin Keegan. KEEGAN WON F all trying to play like this

I would also argue that 30 mins a game of half decent football is not enough we scored a very good goal and then did nothing else

Danny Mayor and I know I will get slated for this but I've watched nearly every game this season and whilst he can carry the ball has no end product even today 2nd half Jephcott made his shot look acceptable deflecting it ! And why bring big Frank on and take the pacey forward who looks for the flick ons off every week ? No problem with That change but you have to pull Jephcott to try and change things hit Frank hope he does win a header and hardie can get in on it

This manager needs to learn or be told very quickly he is tactically out of his depth

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
3rd worst defence in League 1

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yeah it's very worrying. Even in the last two games which you'd think are much improved (performance wise at least) from the six game losing run... we still conceded five goals.

Scoring four across two games should give you a decent shout at two wins or at least four points.

It's why I can't get on board with the Mayor criticism, obviously we do defend as a team but it's not his fault that we look fragile every time the opposition come forward. And he assisted the assist for both goals yesterday.

Jul 12, 2016
edengreen":3kh5cl29 said:
Lowe can talk all the sh1te he wants the one thing that is glaringly obvious is the goals against column ! You cannot concede two goals a game and stay up and if he doesn't understand that yet then something is wrong

What is the DOF paid for ? Surely he has the nouse to tell hime he can't keep playing like Kevin Keegan. KEEGAN WON F all trying to play like this

I would also argue that 30 mins a game of half decent football is not enough we scored a very good goal and then did nothing else

Danny Mayor and I know I will get slated for this but I've watched nearly every game this season and whilst he can carry the ball has no end product even today 2nd half Jephcott made his shot look acceptable deflecting it ! And why bring big Frank on and take the pacey forward who looks for the flick ons off every week ? No problem with That change but you have to pull Jephcott to try and change things hit Frank hope he does win a header and hardie can get in on it

This manager needs to learn or be told very quickly he is tactically out of his depth
Agreed. :thumbup:

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
HC Green":3p5ccuuq said:
Same number of goals conceded after 20 games as in the 18/19 season.

We're heading for 85 goals against in a season....which is worse than two years ago.

Like a sieve with bigger holes in....who coaches the defence ?